Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

Any news on the fire engine Shumi sent to your country a while back? Has it been out on any 'shouts'? (That's what we in UK call missions!)

Still looking for stories/news on Shumi's early career....am sure some of you boys and girls can help.

It's getting close to the end of the season here. Ipswich are close to making the play-offs. Getting exciting!

Will post you the news and reports.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
LordSuffolk first thanks for posting on here. I enjoy reading the stuff. I dont understand how he is playing for your team. Hey I cant even believe he scored. He has played now for Macedonia 50 times. He has 1 goal, 1 goal. And it was ugly. LOL. I sure hope Ipswich gets in this year cause I would love to watch him play next year in the best league in the world. But, how he made it I have no idea. He is slow, he cant beat anyone 1-1, the only thing he has is his vision on the field. Which I do think is great.
all the Best!!!

·
Registered
622 Posts
makedonec
velice plays 100x better for his clubs then for our country, i watched bursaspor all of last season and most of this and it's just a different shumi who takes on players and gets forward..it's weird seeing how shit he is for macedonia but good for his clubs

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
makedonec
velice plays 100x better for his clubs then for our country, i watched bursaspor all of last season and most of this and it's just a different shumi who takes on players and gets forward..it's weird seeing how shit he is for macedonia but good for his clubs
I have not seen him play for his club. But, why is that is my only question?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts