Xtratime Community banner

Summer Work Out Plans

593 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Phil Neville 
#1 ·
I plan to wake up at 5 everymorning and run till 6
Then 6-7 is gonna be a work out, sit ups, push ups, benching, sqauts etc
Then from 7-7 30 im gonna do some speed training useing tips from the Ajax speed training tape
Then 30 min rest pick up at 8
From 8-11 is gonna be ball work and working with the ball both feet traping passing shooting etc

Any tips that I can use for the speed training and weight workout training?

#2 ·
A good idea for power and speed is a backpack fill it up with bottles full of water and walk, jog then sprint, up stairs if possible.

Do this everyday for a week or two, when you run without the backpack you will be flying, kinda like ankle wieghts only quicker results when it comes to allround speed.

#3 ·
I plan too get fit fot the new season, how I don't know ;)

I've not made out an actual plan, I was thinking of doing one though, maybe I will .

#4 ·
BLAQUEST said:
I plan to wake up at 5 everymorning and run till 6
Then 6-7 is gonna be a work out, sit ups, push ups, benching, sqauts etc
Then from 7-7 30 im gonna do some speed training useing tips from the Ajax speed training tape
Then 30 min rest pick up at 8
From 8-11 is gonna be ball work and working with the ball both feet traping passing shooting etc

Any tips that I can use for the speed training and weight workout training?
Get a job, that's going to be a rough plan for everyday of the week. You might want a day off or two.

#5 ·
Owenization-NRG said:
Get a job, that's going to be a rough plan for everyday of the week. You might want a day off or two.
You don't get too look like Hercules by having days off :D

#8 ·
right now i am working from 8AM to 6PM so when i get home just in time for practice and do runs, workout, etc and come home by 9. In august when im done working i want to add a morning routine and maybe hit the gym? Any info i can get about gym works? ive never done anything with weight or machines

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.