Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan to wake up at 5 everymorning and run till 6
Then 6-7 is gonna be a work out, sit ups, push ups, benching, sqauts etc
Then from 7-7 30 im gonna do some speed training useing tips from the Ajax speed training tape
Then 30 min rest pick up at 8
From 8-11 is gonna be ball work and working with the ball both feet traping passing shooting etc

Any tips that I can use for the speed training and weight workout training?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,152 Posts
A good idea for power and speed is a backpack fill it up with bottles full of water and walk, jog then sprint, up stairs if possible.

Do this everyday for a week or two, when you run without the backpack you will be flying, kinda like ankle wieghts only quicker results when it comes to allround speed.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,104 Posts
I plan too get fit fot the new season, how I don't know ;)

I've not made out an actual plan, I was thinking of doing one though, maybe I will .
 

·
Winter is Coming.
Joined
·
8,131 Posts
BLAQUEST said:
I plan to wake up at 5 everymorning and run till 6
Then 6-7 is gonna be a work out, sit ups, push ups, benching, sqauts etc
Then from 7-7 30 im gonna do some speed training useing tips from the Ajax speed training tape
Then 30 min rest pick up at 8
From 8-11 is gonna be ball work and working with the ball both feet traping passing shooting etc

Any tips that I can use for the speed training and weight workout training?
Get a job, that's going to be a rough plan for everyday of the week. You might want a day off or two.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,104 Posts
Owenization-NRG said:
Get a job, that's going to be a rough plan for everyday of the week. You might want a day off or two.
You don't get too look like Hercules by having days off :D
 

·
Winter is Coming.
Joined
·
8,131 Posts
jimbo jones said:
You don't get too look like Hercules by having days off :D
Some people are just born hanging like a horse if you know what I mean :D

Two schools of thought there :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,432 Posts
Advice for you Blaquest.

Go for a run between 5-6 is fine, however you should go right back to sleep once you return.

Get two hours sleep and then continue work outs.

If your doing weights it's best to do them later on in the day.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
580 Posts
right now i am working from 8AM to 6PM so when i get home just in time for practice and do runs, workout, etc and come home by 9. In august when im done working i want to add a morning routine and maybe hit the gym? Any info i can get about gym works? ive never done anything with weight or machines
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top