Dries Mertens
Veysel Sari
Younes Belhanda

more to come im sure.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and i guess Andre Santos is coming back to Fenerbahce :palm:. Guy was ****ing abysmal at Arsenal. He needs to lose weight and get his intensity back if he's going to show up under our kit again.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah he said he's close to a deal on twitter then deleted it. Posted all his old FB pics on there now.

Edit: the twitter thing was a fake.. but still find it odd hes posting FB pics lately

·
Registered
633 Posts
I hope not too - I would love to see Patrice Evra come to us - maybe this is a possibility with Moyes taking over at Utd which may mean he brings in Baines?

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Typical chimaeric Fenerbahce with no vision whatsoever :howler: For every one thing right, they must do 3 things bad :m

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:howler:

What did I tell you, he will retire as a legend in a FB uniform LMAO!!
SELCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK :frustrat: :scream: :frustrat: :scream:

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
:howler:

What did I tell you, he will retire as a legend in a FB uniform LMAO!!
Thankfully most people in this section won't call a player a "legend" just because he puts on the kit. The closest Selcuk was to being a legend was his strike (lucky as hell) against Lyon. Then after the goal he was his usual crap and has been the same ever since.

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
Imagine Sow, Webo and Emenike on the pitch at the same time :horny:

1 - 20 of 1268 Posts