Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hot off today's press in england is the news that Frank Leboeuf might have caught the interest of George Graham's eyes for a price of about £2.5 million. Chelsea, however want about £4 million for the world cup winner.
We'll see

Also we continue to be linked with Sullivan with Chris Perry his former teammate at Wmbledon reccomending him to Spurs.

Chelsea are having chats with JF Hasselbaink, so as a result, we will probably be offloaded with Chris Sutton, who hasn't exactly been any good this season, hopefully for a cut down price though. Him and Rebrov up front, I could only have dreamed that last season!
mike

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Graham should think twice before buying Chris Sutton. What we saw of him last season, even though it was very little, was mighty depressing.

Wimbledon do have talented players, Tottenham should look to buy a few players, since not many of them look forward to playing in the 1st Division.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Sullivan is here now!

Lets look at the rest of the position we need to strenghthen.

Defence; Aleast one leftback. My choice is Ben Tatcher from Dons. Hopefully we should get one CB too, then my favourite should be
Joakim Bjorklund at Valencia. A speedy, secure and unsetteled Swede who should be availible sooner or later. Is currently targeted by Sunderland. Leboeuf would be great but the chances at seeing him at WHL next season are small. I think there will be better options for him

Midfield; A very hard one, but Nicky Butt or Christian Bassedas would be great. Freddie Ljungberg would be a dream come true, but he is a Gooner, so chances should be very small.

Attack; I cant see any major signings coming our way. We all know that Sugar isn't the most spending chairman in the world, and the
asking prices for the likes of Flo, Ilie and Hasselbaink is too high, especially since Rebrov arrived.
Cort would be a great signing. Sutton is only an option if the price would be reduced to a half. 3 million would be acceptable.
Gudjohnsen(Bolton),Allback( Orgryte, Sweden),
Johnson (Ipswich) are other possible transfers I could think of.

I think a major clearout is needed to. Saib,Fox,Ferdinand(especially Ferdinand) and Dominguez should be on their way out.

Suggestions???

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've heard rumours about the real defender Karanka. I've seen him on a few occasions in the Champions league playing as a marker in a three. Does anyone know more about him, I heard he's also been used at left back, could we be on the verge of another Ramon Vega.

------------------
geezer

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spurs want 26-year-old Ipswich skipper Matt Holland to boost their midfield for next season. Holland signed a new four-year deal last season but Spurs are ready to offer £4m.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts