Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
59,507 Posts
good news to hear here in Firenze

transfervrij nog ook :cool:

interesting Hofs and Lucius have been told theyàre allowed to go too, esp boom boom

·
Registered
59,507 Posts
consider it an honour :cool:

Slightly worrying he hasn't done much at club level in the past 2 seasons but as a player with a lot of experience who's learned more since leaving us, I'd be surprised to see him fail.

·
Registered
41,253 Posts
Tomasson knows the club, is a dane so is pretty adaptable to our type of league anyway and he's even more experienced than during his first stint. I'm pretty satisfied with John Dahl and I hope he picks up where he left off, together with Makaay.

My prediction, 45 goals between them. :star:

·
Registered
59,507 Posts
He'll be back in January.

What a disappointing start to his comeback :( hope he'll be less injuryprone in the 2nd half of the season.

·
Registered
59,507 Posts
Tomasson zegt Panathinaikos af

Datum: 18-04-2009

Bron: Radio Rijnmond

Jon Dahl Tomasson heeft tegenover Radio Rijnmond laten weten dat Panathinaikos onlangs interesse in hem heeft getoond. De Deen heeft de Grieken echter laten weten geen oren te hebben naar een overgang en blijft ook volgend seizoen bij Feyenoord.
:shades:

How many eredivisie players are they after?

and is Ten Cate even sure he'll still be there ?(looking at the longevity of the managers at PAO over the past 10 years lol)

·
Registered
59,507 Posts
He's back to missing chances.

Definitely has lost it a bit at international level. Hopefully still has enough for Eredivisie level but we definitely need the Belg to develop fast or Cisse to play far better

·
Registered
10,963 Posts
Nope. Sadly he has said that he would like to go on :doh:

But Olsen would be a crazy man if he gave him more than a testimonial match (which of course he fully deserves after more than 50 goals).

·
Registered
59,507 Posts
Denmark don't have much to replace him with though. Soren Larsen or even Roda's own Mads Junker.

·
Registered
59,507 Posts
Jon Dahl back in de Kuip at the end of July.

Real chance now for de Belg! would be something if he really were something.
That said we also have Cisse for up front.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts