Xtratime Community banner

141 - 153 of 153 Posts

·
Administrator
52,352 Posts
Dont worry, it's for June, when your loan would be expired anyways.

Now the question is, how good is he really? He is a fellow Swede but only seen him twice.

·
Registered
3,505 Posts

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
That's shit, are we gonna have a demotivated player now he's secured a big move? There's also talk of him leaving in January with Juventus sending us Marko Pjaca as a replacement (presumably only on loan as well).

We will struggle without him, the stats speak for themselves.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I think Kulu will leave for Inter Milan in January, as this year Inter Milan will have chance to win the scudetto. Kulu will be a very good add for the right wing. Might be some counterparts for the Karamoh redemption and also this can make space for Karamoh as well.

通过我的 MI 9 Transparent Edition 上的 Tapatalk发言
What a pity for Inter. Kulu is physically and mentally mature player. And this also means that some players who are at 20s are already capable of shining in Serie A.

Hope we can get another 1 or 2 talents. Faggiano is good at this as last year he is very keen on Zaniolo as well. D'Aversa is bald enough to judge and put into the squad. Nice period for Parma. Enjoy and Happy New Year!

通过我的 MI 9 Transparent Edition 上的 Tapatalk发言

·
Administrator
52,352 Posts
How would you rate Kulusevski as a player? Can he excell as well when not playing un counterattacking football but facing settled deep defenses?

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
My only hope with Kulusevski is that we keep him until the end of the season, as he's been a linchpin of our team this season. We have to recover the constantly injured Inglese and get Karamoh into the squad to take the strain of Gervinho.

Losing Darmian in January would be worrying too as he's been an underrated asset for us.

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Kulusevski has signed for Juventus, but we'll keep him until the end of the season on loan. I guess it's the best outcome we could expect.

Interested to see what we do in the market - apparently we need a player in every position. Our attack is pretty decimated for the Atalanta game.

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Seems like we are about to sign Jasmin Kurtic from Spal for around 4 million euros. Seems like a solid signing.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
Seems like we are about to sign Jasmin Kurtic from Spal for around 4 million euros. Seems like a solid signing.
Good signing. Well established central midfield player, can play as a winger when needed. He's a "kucka" - a solid signing that can go into any team. With this signing, hernanis time is up. He won't be a starter no more and will hopefully be sold.

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Good signing. Well established central midfield player, can play as a winger when needed. He's a "kucka" - a solid signing that can go into any team. With this signing, hernanis time is up. He won't be a starter no more and will hopefully be sold.
Agreed, I'm pleased with this signing.

I'm not as negative on Hernani as he is still adapting and has provided a couple of assists and a goal this season. He was awful in the Atalanta defeat. I'm guessing we are obligated to buy him at the end of the season?

We need an Alves replacement and probably 1 or 2 forwards too - ideally players that are not as prone to injuries.

141 - 153 of 153 Posts