Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Marco rog and Adam Onuas seems to be promised to Parma.

Two highly ingesting players that fits into our 4-3-3 style of play!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Any chance of keeping Bobby English? I heard Atalanta were looking at him.
I read that Faggiano said that 25 million is needed to redeem him, which will be hard for the current us. He will try to negotiate but I guess we must not get our hopes up. Mariusz Stepinski of Chievo is a viable alternative IMO, still young with relatively productive season.

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
far too early to speculate, but seems unlikely we'll be able to keep Inglese.

so many players have expiring contracts which need resolving.

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
interesting about Inglese - apparently we had a obligatory redemption clause in case of salvation, but Lizhang & co removed it and Napoli raised his transfer value

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Idea Mirante, who i didn't realised: A. Played for Roma and B. Played in their last 9 games (4 cleansheets)

Roma would certainly want a keeper to replace Olsen but they also would want Mirante as a reliable backup.

Also, we have an option to purchase Sepe, so, i assume, it's a decision to get one or the other

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sala, stepinski and other average serie A players are rumored to Parma. Which means that faggiano is CLEARLY broadening our squad. Instead of betting on inglese and 3 shitty players, he's betting on 5-6 average Serie A players. If we get stepinski, Sala and maybe iturbe + 3 new midfield players (with Stulac, rigoni, Dezi gone) then we will be decent.

Bruno Alves can stay for another season. Gazzola and Gobbi needs to run. Sadly Biabany too 😢😢 damn, bia what the hell happened.. 😢😢😢

·
Registered
169 Posts
I agree, it's a good strategy really aiming to increase the overall quality to average first. Consolidate our position, find some diamonds in the rough if possible, and slowly but surely increase the quality of the squad.

And we are chasing Brugman again, will Stulac or Scozzarella be gone if that's the case?

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Very interesting market rumours today - Ounas, Rog, Cigarini, Caputo, Pavoletti, Stepinski. Apparently Gabriel Paletta was seen in Parma

·
Registered
169 Posts
Some interesting development around the last few days:

- in addition to the aforementioned Ciano and Dermaku, we are also close to Vincent Laurini of Fiorentina
- Sepe and Grassi are almost assuredly coming back, possibly with Rog and Ounas
- We are still trying for Inglese or Stepinski

1 - 20 of 135 Posts