Xtratime Community banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Have we actually managed to sign ANYONE who's first team material....?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
We haven't signed anybody and all of our 'targets' have either fallen through or predictably gone to Genoa.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
We haven't signed anybody and all of our 'targets' have either fallen through or predictably gone to Genoa.
As bad as I'd understood then.... Just warm air in the press about "only looking for useful young players". Oh well.... see how it goes, who knows may be another delay in season for other reasons again.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
FFS Esposito to Spal and Pellegrini has gone to fucking Genoa

What the **** is our transfer strategy?

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
FFS Esposito to Spal and Pellegrini has gone to fucking Genoa

What the **** is our transfer strategy?
In Genoa with the man who made it all happen....

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
WHY HAVE WE NOT SIGNED ANYONE? I know a lot of business gets done late in the market, but this is ridiculous. We're the only team that has done nothing in the window.

Darmian to Inter for 2.5 million euros is ridiculous too, such a low amount.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Seems to be a common theme in our dealings over the years, a number of players have been sold off for a value that appears way too low. The Darmian thing was always on the cards from the day he signed for us. Talk that if Inter tried to buy him direct from ManUre they would have wanted more money in the deal, so he's done a season with us to be sold on....

I'm waiting to hear that Gervinho goes, he's injured, which seems a convenient way for a player to protect themselves when they're on the cusp of moving on - but I'm reading between the two lines I've read.

When does the window close this year? The squad needs strengthening and depth.... Bad 2020-21 campaign coming like this...

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Seems to be a common theme in our dealings over the years, a number of players have been sold off for a value that appears way too low. The Darmian thing was always on the cards from the day he signed for us. Talk that if Inter tried to buy him direct from ManUre they would have wanted more money in the deal, so he's done a season with us to be sold on....

I'm waiting to hear that Gervinho goes, he's injured, which seems a convenient way for a player to protect themselves when they're on the cusp of moving on - but I'm reading between the two lines I've read.

When does the window close this year? The squad needs strengthening and depth.... Bad 2020-21 campaign coming like this...
Yeah, seems like we get constantly get ripped off by other teams. Hopefully that will change with a new, hopefully richer, owner.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Valenti, Sohm and Brunetta confirmed. Seem decent in Football Manager...

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Wow, 8 signings.

Valenti, Brunetta, Sohm, Mihaila, Cyprien, Cavaglia, Busi and Osorio.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
amazingly only one italian player - Cavaglia!

feel quite positive with this mercato - Darmian to Inter was the only real loss. Sigliardi, Dermaku, Barilla

·
Registered
207 Posts
amazingly only one italian player - Cavaglia!

feel quite positive with this mercato - Darmian to Inter was the only real loss. Sigliardi, Dermaku, Barilla
Dermaku was also a huge loss. The guy was solid. He could've have dropped iacoponi or Alves. Don't understand why parma sold him. Maybe he wanted more first team action, but he is a serie A class player.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Dermaku was also a huge loss. The guy was solid. He could've have dropped iacoponi or Alves. Don't understand why parma sold him. Maybe he wanted more first team action, but he is a serie A class player.
only 21 can be listed, and even now Gazzola and Ricci are off the list (quite difficult to get another one to be off list if Dermaku didn't leave), but needs to consider that this is after the release of Siligardi and Alastra.

Dermaku is good in defense, not easy to be overpass while one on one, but his passing may not be at Liverani level. Anyways he would be definitely rock for Lecce.

通过我的 MI 9 Transparent Edition 上的 Tapatalk发言

21 - 39 of 39 Posts