Xtratime Community banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
59,048 Posts
Probably will in the end. 2 years left on his contract.

Tapia will meanwhile leave on June 30. No surprise as he wasn't offered a new contract. Could have gone to Lokomotiv Moscow last summer, but turned that down. He now has an EU passport so that should improve his chances in Spain. Could of course still go to Argentina or Mexico instead lol.

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
So is Tapia simply released, and there will be no transfer fee?

Other news has Kokcu choosing Arsenal and the transfer fee is stated as being somewhere between 20 and 30 million Euros. Knowing Feyenoord, it will end up being less.

No Tapia and no Kokcu means we will need those new midfielders now. Fer and Toornstra are getting up there in age.

·
Registered
59,048 Posts
Yes, Tapia will leave on a bosman.

15m and in return some Arsenal kid on loan :p

If we have no money, Wout Burger will be given a chance, but we would still at least need one extra midfielder. 2 if Ozyakup isn't retained.

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Ejuke is being valued at 4 million Euros which shouldn't be out of the park for Feyenoord if Kokcu gets sold.

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
And the latest rumor is that Olympiakos Piraeus wants Edgar Ie. Since he was on loan to us, I suppose we get nothing for this transfer if it happens. Quoted price is 2.4 million Euros.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
I suppose Ejuke might be decent enough until Sinisterra's return. Reckon Sinisterra is better than him. Reckon so was Larsson.

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I suppose Ejuke might be decent enough until Sinisterra's return. Reckon Sinisterra is better than him. Reckon so was Larsson.
Sinisterra was good because he was fearless, running at defenders. Sometimes I wonder, after that first serious injury, if the fearlessness ever really returns to the same level.

When Larsson was ON, he was great. But when he was OFF, he was OFFful (pun intended). If Ejuke proved to be consistent, he might become better than Larsson.

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
And now the rumor mill has the move for Linssen back on. Apparently, Advocaat really wants him so Feyenoord is willing to spend a bit more money in an attempt to get him.

And Leroy Fer is being linked with Besiktas in Turkey.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts