Xtratime Community banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
46,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
AS Monaco defeated Sampdoria 1-0 thanks to a goal scored by Falcao in the second half.

These games mean very little so I won't be harsh. I didn't like the performance and it's clear we struggle to move to the new tactical plan. Today both Caprari and Gabbiadini were absent so it could be a partial justification for the poor performance in attack.

OTj_-lTBTmA

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
from the highlights i watched, this was surely the best preseason match for team which helped to got many benefits. the team should a decent match and obssessed some of parts of it and created some chances and missed some goals tbh by the super Quag, Ramirez, and i didn't forget that headder by Colley which hit the post!!

Monaco is a good team at home so i'm a bit satisfied by this Samp show tbh.

Forza

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
the crowd of Samp made the most exciting atmosphere inside the Stade Luis II, around 1000 samp fans attended it. how amazing! :star::star::star:

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
Caprari and Ekdal didn't training with the team in yesterday afternoon session.

Gabbiadini spent sometimes in the swimming ball as he's recovering from an injury.

·
Registered
46,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Parma - Sampdoria 2-1

Very strong start with a formidable Linetty who assisted Ramirez for our goal, then our team failed the chance to score the second goal and Colley made a clumsy foul on Gervinho for a penalty Audero managed to save. Unfortunately the ball returned to Inglese whotapped in the equalizer.

In the second half after a lot of substitutions in both team and when the game looked like a draw (actually Sampdoria had the chances to score nevertheless), Sprocati took a perfect shot for the winning goal of Parma.

It's a friendly but I give ratings:

Audero 6.5 - Bereszynski 5.5, Murillo 6.5, Colley 4.5, Murru 6 - Linetty 6.5, Ronaldo Vieira 7, Jankto 4.5 - Ramirez 6.5, Quagliarella 5.5, Maroni 5.5

In the second half all the reserves came in, Barreto for an awful Jankto the first and the lineup at the end of the game was:

Falcone - Depaoli, Ferrari, Chabot, Augello - Barreto, Pompetti, Thorsby - D'Amico, Bonazzoli, Bahlouli

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
I've just watched short highlights for this game, so i can't decide and express a lot about it.

the result wasn't important, but i think both side got some benefits from using so many players in this friendly before kick off of the new season.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts