Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jakuby Sylvestr from Aue to 1.FC Nuremberg for 1,7m Eur

Richard Lásik form Brescia to Slovan

·
Registered
220 Posts
Big addition for Slovan, hopefully a good move for Lásik's career in the long run. I guess he wasn't getting much playing time this season at Brescia?

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Lost his spot and didnt progressed further. Imo needed a change of scenery with Slovan being the only taker.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this is little older transfer but belongs here:

Dušan Švento from RB Salzburg to 1.FC Köln

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Stanislav Šesták (31) leaves Bursaspor and returns to VFL Bochum. It´s free transfer, signed 2 years deal.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dukla B.Bystrica and Slovakia U21 defender Dionatan Teixeira signed 3 years deal with Stoke City

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dukla is football factory hands down. Last year sold Norbert Gyönbér to Catania, now Dionatan Teixeira to Stoke. Both centre-backs btw, imagine their central defense with these two guys in the years coming, they would built a chinese wall with them.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I am looking forward to seeing how some of these younger Slovaks play this year in preparation for Euro qualification.

Continuing development is critical.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am looking forward to seeing how some of these younger Slovaks play this year in preparation for Euro qualification.

Continuing development is critical.
I share your opinion but this year is an exception - development is impossible in such massive pandemic crisis. We pray that it will be over in the following months.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts