Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
I don't think we need useless summer friendlies to remind us that Italian football is falling behind the rest of Europe. Unless you were in a coma the last 5 years or so.

..but hey let's hope the "Italian tradition" kicks in soon and we get back on top again.

·
Registered
45,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think we need useless summer friendlies to remind us that Italian football is falling behind the rest of Europe. Unless you were in a coma the last 5 years or so.
Do not be touchy just because you have realized Roma won't win the scudetto with a 20+ points margin.
Europe is pretty big and we have fallen behind 3 leagues, maybe 4, in the last 5 years or so.
An interesting question could be: why did Roma buy Emanuelson, who proved to be shit for Milan?

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Do not be touchy just because you have realized Roma won't win the scudetto with a 20+ points margin.
When did I say or imply that?

Roma will probably be shit in Europe but the fact says they were the 2nd best team in Italy while the first team got knocked out in the group stage in an easy group. Tell you all you need to know about the quality of Calcio these days.

·
Registered
45,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When did I say or imply that?

Roma will probably be shit in Europe but the fact says they were the 2nd best team in Europe while the first team got knocked out in the group stage in an easy group. Tell you all you need to know about the quality of Calcio these days.
:yawn:

yeah, they were indeed destroyed by Galatasaray and Benfica. :lazy:
Reading your posts kills the pleasure to troll the juventini because you really believe Juventus were poor in the past season, while I don't think so.

·
Administrator
52,111 Posts
Ridiculous goals in this game except the pk.

Roma badly needs to sign an attacker.

·
Registered
11,399 Posts
Cole and Balzaretti are before him. Good luck to him as 3rd back up LB.
Balzaretti had another surgery and is out for another 2 months at least. His career is likely over.

·
Administrator
52,111 Posts
Are you thinking of making a new account with that name?

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
bundesliga is sh1tbag

anyway serie a teams is really bad at attacking, in the modern days football when you cannot attack you're dead

1 - 20 of 80 Posts