• hell yea

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • yes

Votes: 8 22.9%
701 - 720 of 720 Posts

· Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
26,387 Posts
I've already been over this and explained the Muntari effect. With Muntari on the pitch the other players knew that the odds were stacked against them. Hence they had to raise their own game to make up for Muntari dragging them down, making it a net gain in the end.

Unfortunately Moratti tried to expand on my theory by buying even more crap. Sadly it only works with one or max two duds on the pitch. :nono:

· Registered
75,982 Posts
Muntari was not a starter in the Treble season. 08-09 yes, not 09-10. His only 'contribution' to 09-10 was the Catania game..

Our last Scudetto was won thanks to Pazzini, anyway. Not that GO needs reminding of that. :dielaugh:

· Registered
22,193 Posts
In all fairness Muntari really didn't have many decent displays with Inter,he was fairly good at udinese and even Portsmouth.At Milan he suits Allegri's formation more where at Inter he really didn't fit into the side so well.

· Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
26,387 Posts
Rumour has it that Muntari was booed at the San Siro during this weekend's encounter. I assume it was on account of his lacking footballing skills.

· Registered
17,174 Posts
It's not his lack of skills, it is his lack of football intelligence. Technically he's always been competent as you know and I'm sure Udinese fans would say the same. He actually played some decent passes against Fiorentina and tried to make things happen, but this was outweighed by some poor passing and general shit play.

· The one who was Bella
20,210 Posts
No he finishes his contract, he's out regardless.

I still think a 5 year contract extension is in order for Milan, the man scores cracking goals in quarter finals of world cups, whats not to like about him. do it.

· Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
26,387 Posts
It's not his lack of skills, it is his lack of football intelligence. Technically he's always been competent as you know and I'm sure Udinese fans would say the same. He actually played some decent passes against Fiorentina and tried to make things happen, but this was outweighed by some poor passing and general shit play.
The ability to process information is an important skill in my opinion.

It doesn't do him* much good that he in theory is able to receive and pass the ball when his brain short circuits in match situations.

* To be perfectly correct here I suppose it has done 'him' some good, since he's been able to con his way to well-paid contracts. But it hasn't done his teams much good.

· Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
26,387 Posts
True. But hey, at least he isn't as braindead as Zarate :righton:.
I would guess they're about the same level of stupid. Just in different ways. Muntari is sort of the brain dead type. Nothing at all is going on up there at the HQ. While Zarate on the other hand is just so full of himself that little else fits into that brain of his.

One second, I'll be right back. I'll get some visual aids to illustrate my point.

And I'm back...

Perfect void

Narcissus with tunnelvision

· Registered
75,982 Posts
Muntari will win the Scudetto with both Milan teams, how many players have achieved that feat? Can't think of any actually.

701 - 720 of 720 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.