Should Inter include an IQ test along with the medical one

• hell yea

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • yes

Votes: 8 22.9%
41 - 60 of 720 Posts

· XT Post Number King
110,790 Posts
yes..muntari is young...he was born in 1984...he is still 23...will turn 24 next month...still a young dude...

· Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
26,361 Posts
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/index.php?action=read&id=115090

Says market is closed as BrancOriali have given up on Lamps and Quaresma...
Then either tuttomercatoweb or Inter are idiots. You don't just go after players for the sake of signing players. You go after players because the team lacks certain qualities. We still haven't signed the players to fill that void. So we obviously (if we can't sign Quaresma) have to look at alternatives.

· Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/index.php?action=read&id=115090

Says market is closed as BrancOriali have given up on Lamps and Quaresma...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (GULP) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

· Registered
36,830 Posts
Then either tuttomercatoweb or Inter are idiots. You don't just go after players for the sake of signing players. You go after players because the team lacks certain qualities. We still haven't signed the players to fill that void. So we obviously (if we can't sign Quaresma) have to look at alternatives.
Well, it depends on who's on the market and what the coaches wishes are. We already signed Mancini and confirmed Jimenez.

· XT Post Number King
110,790 Posts
i m sure they have said at least twice that they have given up to sign him in the past couple weeks... :howler:

· ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,917 Posts
For a Guy Proven in Serie A and EPL, obviously he is defintetly more reliable than young pele at the moment.

Infact its good to have them both. why the comparison?

Its not like Fat99 vs Gilardino vs Vieri vs Oliveira . :D

· Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
26,361 Posts
Well, it depends on who's on the market and what the coaches wishes are. We already signed Mancini and confirmed Jimenez.
Yeah, that really attended to our problems from the last seasons... :neutral:

· Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
This doesn't make sense....MUntari...Mancini....keeping Pele....something has to make sense here...

Muntari ^3 + Mancini/4 = MOURINHO TACTICS

· ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,917 Posts
I believe the targets are a definite upgrade from the current squad.

And the current squad doesnt really reveal its capability, when viewing Last seasons results, in exact. The injuries and post-injuries did make it look awful.

There are options on purchases., 1st targets, and 2nd targets and so on. In this respect, I believe 2nd or 3rd choices are................ some of the current ones. If we cant buy, we keep so and so..... sure, I guess it is not Solari.

· Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
What I don't get is the creativity....what if Quaresma goes down with an injury...whos' gonna be doing the schmoozing

· ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,917 Posts
Figo, Adriano, Ibrahimovic, JimeGol, Mancini.....................eh stankovic :D

If Mourinho is going to do it the way of 2 strikers and one winger (as the 3rd striker), then the creativity is way up field.

a bit English eh :D

· XT Post Number King
110,790 Posts
i can't believe that if mancini is the only offensive player we got this summer...muntari is a DM...i don't think we can rely only on mancini offensively...ibra needs more help...we need one more winger...not necessarily Q (would be great if we got him) but someone has to come...

· XT Post Number King
110,790 Posts
7/24/2008 4:02 PM
Muntari To Fly Out To Milan
Sulley Muntari’s move to Inter Milan has taken a step closer with news that the Portsmouth midfielder will arrive in Italy on Friday add the final touches to a five-year contract.

Muntari was in sensational former for the south coast club last term, helping the side to FA Cup glory and in the process attracting the interest of a host of European clubs.

As revealed by Goal.com on Thursday, the 23-year old had expressed his desire to move to Inter to Pompey manager Harry Redknapp after Nerazzurri manager, Jose Mourinho, made public his interest.

While Redknapp stated that the former Udinese player would not be making a return to Serie A, Inter’s failed bid for Chelsea star Frank Lampard opened up further finances to fund the move.

A source closer to the player told Football365.co.za that the move has been agreed, saying: "Its done. Sulley will leave England for Italy tomorrow morning to have a medical test with Inter," the source said.

The Ghana international is expected to cost his new employers around £11 million, with additional amounts due depending on particular milestones, and the player himself will earn around £3.million a year.

Will Wood

goal.com

41 - 60 of 720 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.