• hell yea

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • yes

Votes: 8 22.9%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
26,387 Posts
this is illegal. Inter is the new juventus. in the market these were the methods of Luciano Moggi
And who are you "Mr Insider"? Since you seem to have all the information regarding the situation I'm going to assume that you are either Harry Redknapp (my condolences on being such an ugly hack of a coach) or Gaydamak (can you please give me some money? :)).

· Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
26,387 Posts
So we wait one season to make a move for the guy and have to pay almost three times (or two times depending on what freaking currency the reports are talking about) as much?

Good business...good business... :neutral:

No wonder Pinto from Coast thinks he can take us to the cleaner's...

· Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
26,387 Posts
didn't he say 2 days ago that he's just thinking about the pomps? either money does talk or it's BS from goal.com.
What else can he say? Any guy who isn't a complete asshole would say something like that until the deal is completed. It's showing respect for your current employer.

Saying "Hell yeah! I'd like to move to Inter and leave this shitty place behind" wouldn't exactly be the best thing to do if the deal fell through for some reason and he had to stay at Portsmouth.

· Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
26,387 Posts
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/index.php?action=read&id=115090

Says market is closed as BrancOriali have given up on Lamps and Quaresma...
Then either tuttomercatoweb or Inter are idiots. You don't just go after players for the sake of signing players. You go after players because the team lacks certain qualities. We still haven't signed the players to fill that void. So we obviously (if we can't sign Quaresma) have to look at alternatives.

· Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
26,387 Posts
Well, it depends on who's on the market and what the coaches wishes are. We already signed Mancini and confirmed Jimenez.
Yeah, that really attended to our problems from the last seasons... :neutral:

· Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
26,387 Posts
Established stars seem to cost more than we can afford.
Since we were (are?) going after both Lampard and Quaresma I don't think so.

So if we decide to go for someone else than Quaresma we have at least 25 million Euro or so. And we saved a bunch in salary by not signing Lampard. So money shouldn't be an issue here.

· Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
26,387 Posts

· Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
26,387 Posts
He has been dropped for the Cagliari match.

I do tend to agree that the Barcelona match was a particularly bad one. So I wouldn't judge him by it.
That's true, the Barca performance was just the pinnacle of his suckyness at Inter. Against Barca he was hilarious (in a bad way if you support Inter), his stint at Inter in general has been somewhere between bad and pure crap. And that's taking into account the few good performances he had at the beginning of his spell here.

· Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
26,387 Posts
Yeah, I've changed my mind too. Muntari delivers to the best of his abilities and tries to help the team. It's not his fault that he can't play football. He shouldn't have to accept people being non-appreciative towards his efforts. Please stay and enjoy yourself!

Oh wait! I just remembered. The guy is being paid shitloads of money for doodling around with his hobby. A hobby which he is surprisingly terrible at considering the amount of time that he has spent on it over the years.

In short...

Muntari please GTFO!

Oh, and I almost forgot... :wallbang:

· Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
26,387 Posts
Great passer of the ball, works hard, makes sound mature decisions on the field. Simply put one hell of a player. I'm proud to have the privilege of seeing him wear the black & blue. Hopefully he ends his career with the club.

Preferably he ends his career tomorrow.

· Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
26,387 Posts
I find the thread title extremely insulting towards retards. Muntari can only dream of reaching retard level, it's way beyond his potential.

· Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
26,387 Posts
I guess mathematics might feel insulted to be used in relation to Muntari, but I approve of the thread title.

· Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
26,387 Posts
Nacka always stated that Muntari was up to no good.

· Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
26,387 Posts
Can people be demoted from your bad list??
You mean like demoted to my assassination target list?

I wish... :moan:

Unfortunately I have moral issues with killing people. :groan:

· Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
26,387 Posts
I'd love to have Muntari at Roma. We can do a Burdisso for him. :lick: How much do you think he is worth?
I'd be prepared to pay you a handsome amount if you take him right now and promise to field him for the remainder of the season.

· Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
26,387 Posts
Shut the **** up people! :mad:

We should all be supportive of Muntari's new modelling career.

You go Muntari! Shake your money maker! :thumbsup:

· Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
26,387 Posts
Muntari the superstar! :wallbang: :howler:

He should be happy we don't sue him for false impersonation. :groan:

· Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
26,387 Posts
Best news ever! :happy:

Muntari set for Inter exit after bust-up

Inter Milan midfielder Sulley Muntari looks set to quit the Serie A club following a bust-up with manager Rafael Benitez.

Muntari was so furious about being omitted from the squad for Sunday's Derby d'Italia against Juventus that rather than watch the match from the stands he stormed out of the San Siro and went home.

Italian daily La Gazzetta dello Sport report Muntari will hold showdown talks with Benitez later this week and will be fined for his petulant reaction.

Following Inter's 0-0 draw with Juve Benitez said: "A player who is not in the squad can't be happy, but each of us do things that we consider to be right. Sulley must understand that there are others and that the others are important."

Benitez offered Muntari as part of a deal for Liverpool's Dirk Kuyt when he initially took over at the Nerazzurri in the summer and doesn't appear to be a fan of the 25-year-old Ghanaian international.

-ESPN Soccernet
Is the implied meaning of that sentence "Muntari isn't important"? Benitez has a way with words doesn't he? :proud:

I support this jackass comment though. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.