Should Inter include an IQ test along with the medical one

• hell yea

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • yes

Votes: 8 22.9%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
4,253 Posts
I don't think they are "illegal", if the sides are in negotiations or have made contact about the availability of a player. Inter is actively persuing RQ, and are dealing with Porto, so by signing him or agreeing to a contract is not unexpected. Porto still have the last say. The same with Muntari.

Now if we were to do this secretly, then that could be looked upon unfavourly.

However I don't think this player is right for us, so I hope its not true.

· Registered
4,253 Posts
Is it true?

What a slimy bastard. And we expect him to play for us on the pitch?

He should be fined every week until he publicly apologises to both women, his religious convictions and his family.
Who the hell are you? The morality police? :dielaugh:

Why this is making it into this thread is beyond me?

Muntari is not the exception, but more of the rule when it comes to professional athletes or famous people. Its just too easy to bed these women, but I expect nothing less in England. Hopefully in Italy, we'll only hear about his on field performances, and not the negative stuff.

Very few players are class throughout, like IL Capitano for example.

· Registered
4,253 Posts
He simply is an average footballer, and should be playing for a smaller team with less ambitions. Yesterday he was responsible for giving Barca three clear cut chances, either through bad passes, poor judgment or losing the freakin ball.

· Registered
4,253 Posts
Harsh to bump this thread imho.

He's coming back from injury and was probably our best outfield player in the first half. He won the ball at least 6 times. No Zidane passes to send the forwards through on goal so I guess in that regard he disappointed..

In the 2nd half he was a non-factor, aside from a bad pass or two. So yeah, a good half and a bad one.

This team has been used to playing with 3 or 4 central midfielders for 4 years now, so fielding 2 in midfield is insufficient. And it's not like we create shitloads with 4 players of attacking characteristics. Against Chievo we had like 2 chances in the whole match, against Siena 3/4 of our goals were down to individual brilliance from Milito and Sneijder, and the 4th goal was our only attacking passing move of the entire 2nd half, tonight aside from a couple of efforts from Sneijder we rarely troubled Gillet, even our goals had an element of luck in them (the first the ball defletced off a Bari defender and the 2nd was due to someone from Bari losing possession)

But Mourinho had many players missing, I'm sure with the return of Cambiasso, Sulley and possibly Deki we'll play 4312 in the derby.

I won't bash Sulley per say, however I'm still trying to find out what he exactly brings to the team?

He is not an excellent passer.

He is not good at supporting our offense, the strikers or WS.

On the defensive side of things, I have been absolutely disappointed.

Sure he has had some good games, but I feel to play on this team, you need to bring much more to the table than what Sulley brings or doesn't bring I should say.

Furthermore, I'm absolutely confused as to what JM or Inter management see in him?

Surely it isn't just his pace? Now I understand that there might be other things that the regular fan doesn't see, and only the coach would be privy too, however its so frustrating at times to see much smaller sides across Europe have more movement in their midfield than what we have.

And yes, I fully understand the injury problem on the club.

· Registered
4,253 Posts
He's a goner no doubt.

As expected, Mourinho didn't give Muntari a single start since THAT match in Catania.

Just like last season if you guys recall, Maxwell didn't get a game after he ****ed up twice in Verona (2-2) and then was sold, and prior to it Burdisso became mostly back-up after the Anorthosis game (where he ****ed up twice, too), then he was sold as well.

You **** up like a retard, you're out. Ta ta.

Respect to JM....:proud:

· Registered
4,253 Posts
The only reason the players in the outcast group are still at inter is because they enjoy their wages more then playing football. All of them had offers right upto the last day of the mercato but refused to leave.
This is not a problem isolated to Inter only, however to be successful in the future, we have to minimize these poor signings.

The club that does, will succeed further.

Mind you, I believe Inter has already changed, as I doubt the club will have a stacked bench, like the past.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.