• yes

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 720 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like this is the Lampard replacement. Discuss.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Muntari is alright, but compared to cool Frank this transfer would be so boring. Lampard is the coolest player in the world.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
if not too expensive, it would be alright...he has some long range scoring ability...not sure how good his defensive skills are...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
23/07/2008 14:42
Inter Turn Screw In Muntari Pursuit
Sky Italia report that Portsmouth midfielder Sulley Muntari is a massive step closer to a shock Inter move after talks with the Nerazzurri...

Former Udinese midfielder Sulley Muntari could be on his way back to Italy next term as Inter Milan reportedly turn their full attention to the Ghanaian.

Sky Italia report that the Portsmouth ace has met with Inter chief Marco Branca and has verbally committed to a £1.5-a-year deal which could rise depending on length of stay and appearances.

The £15m rated man is seen as a viable alternative to Frank Lampard by boss Jose Mourinho, with the Englishman still no closer to a Serie A switch.

Muntari signed for Pompey for £5m and has also been linked with Juventus recently, whose pursuit of Xabi Alonso has been similarly unfruitful.

Liam Black, Goal.com

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why does our transfer clowns always make the deal for the player before the club?

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
yes...that's why i m wondering...we contacted and made the deal with Q's agent first...but porto kept rejecting our offers...i don't understand why we did that...we should reach an agreement with porto first...

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Like we seem to think that the hard part is agreeing terms for the player. And don't give us the excuse that no player is worth making a bid for if he doesn't want to come. Financial terms are hardly the cause of a player turning down a move to a club in today's day and age. Club offer enough of an incentive that the process is relatively smooth.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
I don't think they are "illegal", if the sides are in negotiations or have made contact about the availability of a player. Inter is actively persuing RQ, and are dealing with Porto, so by signing him or agreeing to a contract is not unexpected. Porto still have the last say. The same with Muntari.

Now if we were to do this secretly, then that could be looked upon unfavourly.

However I don't think this player is right for us, so I hope its not true.

·
Registered
23,826 Posts
this is illegal. Inter is the new juventus. in the market these were the methods of Luciano Moggi
And who are you "Mr Insider"? Since you seem to have all the information regarding the situation I'm going to assume that you are either Harry Redknapp (my condolences on being such an ugly hack of a coach) or Gaydamak (can you please give me some money? :)).

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i don't know whether it is illegal or not...i m not an expert about that...but it just doesn't make sense to contact the player first and reach an agreement with him b4 contacting the club...comparing to reach an agreement with the player, i think it is harder to come up an agreement with the club...so u should do the harder part first...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
maybe u r right...but when dealing with big clubs (like chelsea and porto), i think it is harder to do what he did with Q and lamps.....smaller clubs with financial problems, that's easier to do...

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
If we didn't have the agreement with quaresma we would probably be facing a bidding war.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
what about if chelsea offer what porto want and they reach an agreement? Q might still refuse to go to chelsea but i don't think there are many players would reject a huge offer from roman...ok...maybe aguero...but there are not too many aguero around... :D

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Chivu refused real madrid and barca last summer because he had an agreement with us.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
ok...but still...this ugly waiting thing really pisses me off...:wallbang:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
who the heck is Di Marzio? he claims that the deal is done...reports by a guy from interfans...

not sure if i got that right...if not, blame the online translator... :D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
he is the guy from sky italia?

1 - 20 of 720 Posts