Xtratime Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just read on Forza Inter that the club have signed Hakan Sukur, one of my least favourite players. The fact that he's a poor version of Vieri doesn't seem to have stopped Inter from buying him. I'd hate to think what the fee was.

Everyone knows he isn't as good as Ventola and Mutu will be better in a year or two. A truly idiotic signing but these are the joys of having Massimo Moratti as your club president.

Speculation that he'll be swapped with Fiorentina (who have that Galatasaray coach) in exchange for Rui Costa. We can only hope that's true.

G

·
I think this is a stupid move on Inter's part if it is true. Lets get the facts straight, Sukur is 29 years old?? I would take Mutu any day. Have you seen MUTU playing lately?!?!?!?!?!?!? He is playing awesome for Romania. He is like 22 or something and on a scoring tear. He is a great player THAT INTER ALREADY HAVE. He is a great now and can only get better. Come on Lippi I know you like MUTU. Give him a chance and laugh at all these stupid Sukur rumours. About the Rui Costa Sukur trade I hope that it DOESN'T come true. We have Pirlo coming next year!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
there is an excellent mutu story at http://www.sporsterver.com

click on "soccer" on the left, then "international."

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
Hakan is great,Inter fans are lucky!

Hey come on guys!you're so prejudiced or blind not to see Hakan's skills...his style is much more different than Vieri,Ventola or Mutu so he's not a demo version of Vieri. In fact if Inter buy him it will be great for them...

He missed only 5 matches in his last 4 seasons in Galatasaray(how many did Vieri???)

52 Caps and 26 goals for Turkey

Don't you remember how he wiped out your archrival AC Milan in Champions League?Don't you want him to do same for you?

For more info on Hakan try http://hakan.sukur.tripod.com

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I really do hope this adds to the attack for INTER..
Is this really possible/ Speculation that he'll be swapped with Fiorentina (who have that Galatasaray coach) in exchange for Rui Costa. We can only hope that's true.

For Rui to join INTER that would be an asset/

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
Hakan Sukur-Rui costa exchange is not possible,Hakan will never accept to be used for exchange and he has personal problems with new Fiorentina coach...

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I think that this is a good deal because with Vieri always injured, we will need another great striker as a backup to play with Recoba....c'mon, you guys can't actually expect Lippi to play Zamorano+Recoba in CL, we won't score...we all know that Ventola won't come because he won't get any room, therefore it would be a waste to put him on the bench....i think that Sukur was not bought to be the partner for Vieri, but instead be the third striker and Zamorano being the fourth

as for the possible swap for Rui Costa, i think that it would be complete bulsh!t because we know that Rui Costa is a playmaker, that means that Pirlo would get less chances to play, therefore i hope Costa doesn't come....

FORZA INTER
FORZA RONALDO

·
Registered
398 Posts
I don´t want Sukur.

Sukur is a good player - in the Turkish League. But he is not a topclub player. Inter is a topclub so we dont want him. He is too bad for US. We have much better forwards. Ronaldo, Vieri, Recoba, Zamorano, Mutu, Pirlo, (Baggio).
Is´nt that enough. If we need someone it would be someone like Rivaldo or Del Piero, someone with really class. God gave us Ronaldo, then he created Vieri and Baggio. When God is hurt he no longer can create. Who´s idea was it to buy him, for how much. Iagree with Red. The fee is scarry to think about. If its true that he wil be in exchange for Rui Costa its good, but idonht think so.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Well I think that Sukur isn't a bad player but I preferd
Ronaldinho,Raul or even maybe rivaldo who is an attacking midfielder .what do you think

G

·
Bad move on Inter's part

I agree with the you guys who say that this is an unecessary signing. Hakan Sukur is a good player but not good enough to be playing in Serie A. When he played with Torino years back, he was a miserable flop and I have a feeling the same will be true this year for Inter. Instead of looking at a new player everyday, why don't we stick to players in Serie A such as Brocchi, Vanucchi, etc. that can add depth and talent to our team!

·
Registered
22 Posts
why are you so much complaining about Hakan sukur?
He scored 10 beatiful goals in europe this season. So he is not bad at scoring. and he is also a hard presser and always plays for his team,he is not selfish. he already has 15 assits , this season.

·
Registered
677 Posts
From an economical viewpoint Inter definitely wouldn't make a loss signing a solid backup/rotation striker whose running out of a contract. Its really a shame because Ventola will definitely be not coming back to Inter in the next few years. I really hope Ventola can end up in Inter again someday. I think Sukur is a hard working player who can help Inter but in the meanwhile won't create too much disruption in the team because Vieri and Recoba (if he can refrain his comments) know that they have the ability to start before Sukur and Sukur will just be a gradual replacement for Zamorano. But in a long (hopefully) CL season everyone (stikers) gets to contribute and prove their worth to Inter.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts