Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody did you see Sukur in th EURO 2000 he is not good at all he the worst turkish player on the field even Arif Erdem is better. Turkish players are good but not on this level. In serie A remember this Sukur will score 4 goals in a season and that is not enough. Why not Cassano from Bari or someone else. As for the Swedish talents dont talk about them the picture Sweden gives in the EURO 200 is ridiculous they should go home and make some good training. Who is Zlatan he is not even Swede he sounds to be from Turkey and look at Osmanovski he is from Skoplje hahaha. Where are the swedes. Thats bye good players not trash Moratti you have the money dont be a Scroodge.

I

·
0 Posts
Well, i actually think that Hakan Sukur is a very good buy!!

because he's never hurt, so he can replace Vieri anytime and by the way it's not he's fault that he didn't play well against Sweden, it's impossible that a striker plays well if the whole team doesn't !!!!!
think about that!!!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are wrong

Come on do you know anything about fotboll ok i said that Sukur is a good player but he will not do a lot of things at Inter be sure. We dont need such a player we need a fast player and not a player like the Sukur

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
If we use sukur as a playmaker//It might not be so bad..
In Euro sukur's ability is limited because of the team he is playing with..
THe team is not all that great..
Having him join a talented club he should do fine..

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
Who says Hakan is a bad player?!? He has a broken toe rigt now but he's still trying to do his best...but if midfielders can't feed him properly that is not his fault...

It's not true that he's a slow player Mr.Nik_23,if you had watched Galatasaray's matches before you would know how he is fast despite being 1,91 meters tall...But it's clear that his style is much more different from Ronaldo and he's slower than him...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Sukur scored 2 goals tonight.One of them because De Wilde is an idiot and the second on the counter attack.Nice performance.

He is not a bad player,but I think that he is waaaaaaaaay to similar to Vieri to play together.They have exactly the same playing style...

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
We Know Nothing

Its a joke what you guys are saying....we know nothing of Hakan Sukur in Serie A.

If nothing else Geo's form last season before his two injuries should show us that anyone can make the grade in Serie A with the right level of professionalism.

Geo's game at INTER is almost inpechable....and he came from Greece so don't talk crap simply because Turkey is not a European power house...that doesn't mean the player is not an individual power house.

Anyway Hakan just beat up on Belgium.....and did some goal poaching.....

I am sure he can be deceint for us..

I WOULD RATHER HAVE VENTOLA or KALLON but Sukur it is and Sukur is simply an unknown. We will have to watch and see. Sure he isn't the usual big name INTER player but he is from what i know of him a pretty decent player.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
sukur

he scored 2 goals today and i still think he's a very good forward,he's like the idol of turkish footall and of course he would be important or us now when vieri and ronaldo is out,but kallon and pirlo and also ventola are very strong,sometimes i wonder why thay are always on loan to smaller clubs?
pirlo was very good in the u-21 tournament,and ventola was ok when he played for us last time.
sukur will be great but when will inter let the talented youth player play?
ventola is now 22 and pirlo 21 they are mature enough to be
inter players(not substitutes or on loan)
today i read kallon may go to vicenza on loan:(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts