Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
NULLA E' IMPOSSIBILE
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems there are troubles for the transfer of Hakan Sukur to Inter Milan in the next season. The Italian club already reached an agreement with the forward, but not with Galatasaray yet.

'La Gazzetta dello Sport' reports Burak Elmas, market man of the Turkish club, said "There is not space to continue talks. Or Inter pays the 18 USD million (euros 18.6m) Fifa figured out as right price to pay, otherwise the player stays here!".

It was just Sukur to ask Galatasaray to accept a lower price to make easier the negotiation with Inter, since the offer from the Italian club offered just 15 billion lire (euros 7.7m).

But the Galatasaray vice-president Ali Durust left a door open "We want the whole money, but we are interested in Ivan Zamorano as well!".
Sure we want Sukur , But no for Zamorano !:mad:

I

·
0 Posts
I like Zamorano. He has been one of the hardest working and most devoted players at Inter, but I think it is time for him to move on. I would prefer if Sukur didnt come at all and that Zamorano was sold so that Mutu can get a chance to play.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
we can give them 16 millon euros plus mutu is that enough or we can give them vieri , recoba , ronaldo and farinos for sukur come on take it logical he is not worth too much
but he is a great great great player

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I have to agree with Inter Juve Fanatic. I am not keen on Sukur's arrival but then I was not overly enthusiastic about Vieri's arrival as I knew Recoba's appearances would be limited.

With regards to Sukur I think he is not worth the money and effort that are Inter are investing to secure his services. The team would be better off investing their time and energy into helping Mutu develop as a player.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
I think they will probably reach an agrement if inter pays about $13 instead of the 18 they want.

because galatasaray is said to have made agreemetns with jardel of porto and boksicof lazio. Confirmed rumors are that jardel is a done deal but Boksic's coming depends iof Hakan goes. And i think he will eventually go, i wish he never did, he is definitely worth the money, he is a scoring and asisting machine. He didnt show what he is capable of in euro 2000 except one game, you should just watch his games in Galatazaray and u will agree with me :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Drop the deal and go for Vanucchi or the Panatinaikos(wrong spelled but...) striker instead.
Sukur isnt worth the money Gala wants.

·
NULLA E' IMPOSSIBILE
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No For Zamorano!!!:mad:
I also don't think that moratti will agree!
& I think that Sukur could convince Galatasary's chief to drop the price...
Hopefully it would happen...
& then - :D:D:D
Sukur is great, i don't know if Inter fans know that!

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Igor,

they definitely dont. I hope he doesnt go, stay with Jardel in Gala and score 35 goals each! ;) Most of the ones that dont want him haent even seen him plying probably..maybe once or twice...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts