Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Arsenal lost tonight, and i can not say that Galatasaray did not deserve to win. But that rules out our possibility to get a free entrance into the Uefa cup (i guess).

But Hakan Sukur was great. if you saw the game, you have to admit that his penalty was one of the coolest i have ever seen. He is very strong, and after what I saw, he is defenatly a good buy for Villa.

Lets snap him up...

But guess we will need to get a Uefa place before we can buy him.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
WE deserved all the way. Whatever u say, WE WON IT.

tHERE IS NO NEED TO TALK ABOUT IT ANYMORE,

we ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIEND!!!!! :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
hakan sukur didnt play that well today
his shot which hit the post was well blocked by keown, but if it hadnt, it probably would have gone in anyway
i dont think gala won it, i think arsenal lost the game
wenger did not make the right choices at the right times, introducing suker was a HUGE mistake in my opinion

------------------
LOOSE MOOSE

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I never said that the result was unfair, or anything....

I just commented on what i saw. An it was unbiased, the result didnt bother me, just i hoped Villa could get a secure uefa place no matter what the result is on saturday

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Personally Loosemoose, Arsenal were outplayed...I don't know what was wrong with them but they appeared not to want to win! I've never seen a time so desirless in a Cup Final before! If Wenger is anything to go by then Arsenal did not think too much of this game, he said that it didn;t matter because it was not the final of the Champions League! What's going on with that man at the moment??...all he does is moan! He's rapidly losing my respect!

As for Suker...he did some nice things in the match...he played better against Leeds for me, but he is a very talented player and Villa would do well to buy him!

esr, do not despair just yet...we are going to Europe through the FA Cup...it will be ours! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts