Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I've been reasonably active over the past week or so, since reading Glen's post about this forum being semi-dead. Something that's been bothering me for a bit, and I just had this idea, is about the Sticky Threads. Most of them are inactive most of the time and some haven't been added to in, quite literally, years--I'm looking at you "Alternative Footy Readings." So my idea is this: rotate the Sticky Threads that you have and perhaps make a couple of more. So every month or so (perhaps longer), you unsticky the threads that aren't getting any conversation in them and then resticky the ones that haven't been up in a while. Just a way to keep things fresh and generate interest in threads that seem like they are part of the furniture.

Good idea?

·
Registered
17,740 Posts
Yeah, that sounds pretty sensible. Our sticky threads could use a little spring cleaning.

·
Administrator
53,192 Posts
Alternative footy reading is only one I would take down.

Not the rest though, they are needed threads that should stay up. And there arent really other threads that deserved to be stickied (except Members - take a close look, general enough offtopic thread to be stickied).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts