1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
again, i wanna ask for it...
english and italian have their own...
why we have no? :depress:

it should be at least more popular than the atletico forum i suggested before...
and now there are certain amount of posts about spanish national team...

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
It could definetly work if there is enough interest in it. The fans of Italian football talk about all the leagues and cups in the main Italian football forum, and the national team in the subforum, while the fans of English football talk about the national team, the cups, and the Premier league in the main English football forum, and lower leagues in the subforum.

Both are reasonable ways of doing it, if there is enough interest. The Spanish main forum is not as busy as the main English and main Italian forums though.

M

·
0 Posts
I think the English leagues section should have a National team sub forum like the Italians have, as there is lots of interest from what I can see. :)

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
That would leave the main English forum with only the Premier League and the cups. Do you think that is enough for that forum?

M

·
0 Posts
I can see how that could be a problem, but I just looked at the main English Forum and there seems to be alot of threads just about the Premiership and English football in general in the last 30 days without much of a mention of the National team. Maybe there could be a sub forum created with the current Forum Managers in charge of it under a trial period for 30 days or so just to see how it all works out. At the moment there is no International football, so it could be a bit quiet until the International season starts up again soon, but with the build up to Euro 2004 approaching it could become quite lively. :)

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think we shouldn't discuss the reason about pro and con for the case. just refer to this
http://www.xtratime.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=123078
and any other topics in this board related to the similar case.

sorry to those who enjoy the space forum first.
http://www.xtratime.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=230
we can see it is not really active.
but if no such a sub forum for space, i think it probably is even no one topic for space in the community.
in my opinion, if any, after the introduction of the spanish national team sub forum, members , for me at least, will be more interested and especially raise discussion for it.

i really really want it.
...................take it easy :D

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
Well, the Space forum covers a completely new area, while this forum would go directly into what another forum already covers, and it wasn't that long ago since the main Spanish forum went through a really slow period. That has be taken into consideration.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts