Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's talk here about the Sudamericano, in resume we won against Venezuela 3-0, we have luck in the first horrible part, we played better, not brilliant, in the second, but sure brilliant were the two goals in the 2nd part:
2nd by Messi (this kid is great)
3rd by Barrientos, a poem of goal...

Let's hope they deliver more in the future of this Cup...I bet my two cents Zabaleta will be seduce by an European team, he plays like they like, solid, dinamic, everywhere....

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Czar, Bati, delete the other thread, THANX, AND SORRY For double threading...hey if that is not being an idiot, it gets close...

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Glad that we started the campaign with a a solid victory, though I understand that we were quite disorganized and a bit shakey during the first half.

Messi showed why he is so highly revered while Barrientos and Biglia also played much better in the second half. Barrientos is starting to be compared to Riquelme though only time will tell there is no doubt of his ability. Messi is really an incredible talent..

Vamos pibes !

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
I really like Lavezzi and Peirone. They showed how capable they were thsi past season when they played for San Lorenzo, so I expect them to start scoring soon. With Bossei and Almeriras on the bench (these two could also easily be our starters) we are well covered up front.

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
Thanks for the link Marcin,but I don't have a credit card,so I can't subscribe,only a free website is useful for me.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
The one I gave you Purger is FREE! You click on that link and chose the programme you fancy from the lists on the down-right. The quality is not that great but it worked for me and so many other people.

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
Pooh said:
The one I gave you Purger is FREE! You click on that link and chose the programme you fancy from the lists on the down-right. The quality is not that great but it worked for me and so many other people.
Sorry Pooh,but I only get commentary for about a minute,I get no picture.:cry:

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Purger said:
Sorry Pooh,but I only get commentary for about a minute,I get no picture.:cry:

That because you clicked on the highlights of the game. Log in at the time of the game and you will get to see the whole match. :thmbup:

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
Pooh said:
That because you clicked on the highlights of the game. Log in at the time of the game and you will get to see the whole match. :thmbup:
Thanks,mind posting the times of the games CET?:D

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
We are winning now 1-0 Barrientos scored in the third minute of the game. Nothing from the Bolivians they seem to surrender very early but our boys are not doing much to enlarge the margin.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
2nd half we scored another 3 goals taking advantage of the sending off a Bolivian player got at the 43th minute of the 1st half. Messi scored the 2nd and the 3rd and Boselli scored the 4th for us. I think we are already in the second round, the round that counts. Lavezzi has been very disappointing so far to me.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts