Xtratime Community banner
15621 - 15640 of 15661 Posts

·
Registered
17,954 Posts
Yeah, he was the responsible one but his teammate took it from him. Terim said he should have stood his ground. Something to learn

As you say Gica I want him to do more offensively. It's easy to become a hard working midfielder and forget his offensive qualities. It's very important that he has got his place on the team being a newcomer, but he can do more

Morutan had one of his classic actions that could have ended on a goal, but it seems not much more

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,948 Posts
Chindris scored on his debut, first start and just 2nd time on a match squad for Santa Clara their 3-1 cup win vs Porto

Dragusin starts for the first time for Sampdoria in Serie A now vs Atalanta

·
Registered
17,954 Posts
Very good news. IDK why Chindris wasn't playing at all but good start, and against Porto

Even better for Dragusin. He is playing as RB which isn't great for him, but if he can handle it it's important to get minutes

·
Registered
17,954 Posts
Dragusin starter, but it didn't seem like a good game. Booked and subbed at min 81. His team did badly again

Dragus starter aswell, no impact on the score.

Same for Puscas who continues his terrible streak

Dobre, Ratiu and Pascanu also starters. So at least our young players are used

·
Registered
17,954 Posts
Golazo by Morutan on Galatasaray's victory over Maxim and Tosca's team (both started aswell) . A nice symbol of the new generation surpassingnthe previous one

Morutan played as mifielder, as he got heat for not covering the defence well as winger on previous games. I think he does better as midfielder but with freedom to attack

·
Registered
70,710 Posts
Playing as CB in a 3 men line is the best for Dragusin right now.

About Man, I'd give him both games of the NT as starter. That can help him to regain his form and confidence.

·
General Iordanescu
30,671 Posts
I'm almost thinking Dragusin can be called up to the main NT and get minutes vs Liechtenstein. I mean, our U21 future looks bad with Bratu anyway, at least let's try out the 'star' of the team in the main NT.

·
Registered
17,954 Posts
I'm almost thinking Dragusin can be called up to the main NT and get minutes vs Liechtenstein. I mean, our U21 future looks bad with Bratu anyway, at least let's try out the 'star' of the team in the main NT.
It's argueable. If he keeps playing in Serie A it would be nearly impossible to ignore him on a potential playoff, so having minutes now would work.

On the other hand, it's important to have stability and our defence is starting to look solid. So giving minutes to the current formation, with Nede, Rus, Burca and Chiriches is also important. Also, Ghita and Pascanu are also wating for their deserved chance.

I'd rather wait and see where he is on the next games

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,948 Posts
Even Racovitan could be among the candidates soon, but further down the line than Dragusin, Ghita, Pascanu, yeah

Reactions: The Rumaniac
15621 - 15640 of 15661 Posts