Xtratime Community banner
15601 - 15620 of 15661 Posts

·
Registered
9,496 Posts
Nedelcu starter again and playing the full game as CB in their 1:1 away against HSV.

Mihaila and Man starters, 0:0 after half time...i hate to repeat it but this Parma seems so bad.They suck even in Serie B.

·
Registered
17,954 Posts
Nedelcu starter again and playing the full game as CB in their 1:1 away against HSV.

Mihaila and Man starters, 0:0 after half time...i hate to repeat it but this Parma seems so bad.They suck even in Serie B.
Yeah. 0-0 in the end. Today both quite active and dangerous. Man missed a sitter.

But their club is terrible. Getting an inexperienced coach seemed like a mistake

·
Registered
17,954 Posts
Morutan came on in the 76th minute and created 3 good chances, one of them leading to the only goal. Cicaldau played 90 minutes.
Even when he still has to be more consistent, I'm happy Morutan is showing his worth both on the league and specially in Europe. It's a good progress

Apparently Mitrita gave an assist for PAOK

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,948 Posts
Even when he still has to be more consistent, I'm happy Morutan is showing his worth both on the league and specially in Europe. It's a good progress

Apparently Mitrita gave an assist for PAOK
Someone said that, but no, I watched the highlights and he didn’t get any assist. Also I saw in the SofaScore no assist recorded :/

But did fairly well it seems

Reactions: The Rumaniac

·
Registered
17,954 Posts
Someone said that, but no, I watched the highlights and he didn’t get any assist. Also I saw in the SofaScore no assist recorded :/

But did fairly well it seems
Livescore said it but they changed it. That's never very reliable until you see it. And what is considered an assist can be deceiving aswell. Morutan's one yesterday was a big part of the goal one for example

15601 - 15620 of 15661 Posts