Xtratime Community banner

15481 - 15500 of 15513 Posts

·
Registered
25,647 Posts
Man wasn't scoring much in his debut in Liga I either. It took him some time to adapt and then became unstoppable. As for Mihaila, I have no idea why he didn't play. He scores, gives assists and is always a thorn for defenses.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Sorry for posting it on this thread but just wanted to say that ref Hategan is an idiot who shouldn't be refereeing on international stage

·
Registered
25,647 Posts
Romanian refs aren't the best but they're, fortunately, improving. I mean, we have a couple who seem more decent than in the past. Nevertheless, you cannot referee anymore without VAR and goal-line technology. The stakes are too high.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,733 Posts
Nice half volley goal by Man, he almost scored another too and had a key pass and a couple good dribbles

He was MOTM according to FotMob

Great improvements from him lately as he assisted vs Roma and now scored his first goal

His starting place should be cemented, hopefully the performances continue

Mihaila dropped for Gervinho was odd to me, Gervinho played poorly... Mihaila only got like 12 minutes. Hopefully he starts next game as he should

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,733 Posts
Reactions: Lupi

·
Registered
25,647 Posts
I'm guessing the reason Mihăilă wasn't in the starting XI is because he was tired from the NT games.

·
Registered
9,423 Posts
Another reason could be also that Mihaila is a very good player if you want to counter due to his explosiveness and pace, which might not be needed as much against Benevento than against stronger opponents.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,733 Posts
Mihaila benched Gervinho a couple times at least though, Gervinho’s been playing mostly crap.. I don’t understand it, the guy with 5 goal involvements in 5 starts gets more respect but Gervinho who’s done **** all still starts again? I also assumed it was fitness related

I hope he returns to the starting lineup next match, D’Aversa is fool to insist with Gervinho

Reactions: NoName

·
Registered
17,370 Posts
Very good for Man. He was coming close every game, he needed to finally score.

I'm surprised cause usually after NT games our players are benched or play badly. There weree maby intense NT games, it's great that he still started

So did Chiriches. Marin played 15 minutes or so. I'm sure Mihaila will start on the next game.

BTW Dragus not even on the bench after the break. This confirms his failure abroad. Will probabky need a return to Romania to see if he can mature somehow

·
Registered
17,370 Posts
Dragus failing abroad was very likely from the start, never had a good feeling about that move. Too young, inexperienced and raw to transfer this early...didn't have that feeling with Mihaila at all, for example.

Yeah, I said it when he was transferred. It was too early because he was just recovering from a bad spell after a fantastic start at senior level.
As Lupi says, Hagi probably didn't trust him enough. But he just sold Matan too early aswell, so who knows...

I think we can usually tell when a player is ready for a bigger challenge. Cicaldau, Ciobanu, Boboc and Olaru for instance seem ready now. Others should wait

·
Registered
17,370 Posts
Puscas started and scored for Reading, a striker goal

It seems Mihaila has a muscular injury that willl keep him out some time 😞

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,733 Posts
They claim 2-4 weeeks for abductors.. but they dont know for sure yet, that's just guessing, in the coming days we will get the true range after some tests

Let's hope it's max 2 weeks..

15481 - 15500 of 15513 Posts