Xtratime Community banner

15461 - 15480 of 15513 Posts

·
Registered
17,370 Posts
Well certainly young players doing well will restore some faith in our guys. If some of them keep making it, other leagues will notice them

Cicaldau seems ready for such a challenge

·
Registered
17,370 Posts
Handanovic tested positive, so Radu may have a chance to play for Inter. That's if Padelli isn't chosen. With Cl, Serie A and Coppa Italia Handanovic was still always started so far

·
Registered
9,423 Posts
With Conte you never know...if he plays we'll have soon (99%) an italian champion at Inter who contributed to their success.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Stanciu just scored from another fantastic free kick and they are trough

Ianis stays on the bench the whole game. I don't understand what happened
Stanciu in a ridiculous form....Was Hagi injured for this game? Ranges chose brutality over skill, almost decapitated Slavia's goalkeeper and were very close to injuring other Slavia's players....I thought Hagi looked good in the 1st leg and his skill was missed tonight

·
Registered
17,370 Posts
It would be very strange if he was fit and wasn't used at all

When Stanciu was about to take that FK I thought that he's been scoring but that was way too far. Well, it wasn't, his shooting technique is amazing

·
Registered
9,423 Posts
His freekicks are so good lately....has he ever scored with one for the NT? I'd guess maybe once or twice....if he could duplicate even 70% his club performances he'd be already better than he normally is for us. I don't blame him, it's much harder to shine for the NT than a well oiled Slavia.

The "foul" from Roofe was absolutely nuts....no way he didn't see the goalkeeper there.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,733 Posts
His freekicks are so good lately....has he ever scored with one for the NT? I'd guess maybe once or twice....if he could duplicate even 70% his club performances he'd be already better than he normally is for us. I don't blame him, it's much harder to shine for the NT than a well oiled Slavia.

The "foul" from Roofe was absolutely nuts....no way he didn't see the goalkeeper there.
They say he was looking at the ball but I agree.. impossible to be so stupid.. horror challenge. I hope he is OK

I saw there was an incident where Kudela went to Kamara with his mouth covered and said something in his ear and Kamara and Zungu both reacted immediately. It seems likely it was racist...

Apparently they beat him up after the game and the club had to call the police to be able to leave as its claimed they wouldn’t let them go.

Sad way to overshadow an otherwise nice night (except for the Slavia keeper) but anyways...

Oh yeah and screw Gerrard, he deserves this loss, Ianis the ONLY player directly involved in a goal over both legs for Rangers, except for Goldson who had it on a plate thanks to Hagi of course.. and he leaves him on the bench the whole game. I get the two red cards didn’t help but really? Roofe gettin the sub in that current moment over Ianis was ridiculous. Seems like karma got him quickly for that though.. I hope he starts vs Celtic, still can’t believe he did that to Hagi

Reactions: NoName

·
Registered
70,346 Posts
I think his intention was to put Ianis in the 2nd half, but the red cards totally screwed his plans. Maybe Ianis deserved to be a starter yesterday.

·
Registered
9,423 Posts
Ianis should be happy that he wasn't part of this shit show of a game...

Even if he looked at the ball...1) he should know that the goalkeeper will come out there 2) why would you raise your leg like this if you dont see the goalkeeper and dont expect him to be there...makes no sense to me 3) peripheral vision, no way you don't see him there

He risked the goalkeepers health...he couldve lost an eye or even worse ....should be banned for a very very long time. Oh and add to that his stupid grin and arguing against the red....Rangers players tried to actively injure Slavia's players in several situations, even kicking a player on the ground....shameful performance.

Roofe, Kudela (if the allegations are true) and the people who beat Kudela up allegedly all deserve a lesson.

That said, Slavia is ready to throw out the 3rd british team in a row. Good luck, would be nice if they could achieve the miracle and win the whole thing...

·
Registered
17,370 Posts
I think his intention was to put Ianis in the 2nd half, but the red cards totally screwed his plans. Maybe Ianis deserved to be a starter yesterday.

But he made changes after that, and didn't include him. It was an offensive player who was sent off and they still needed to score

·
Registered
70,346 Posts
Parma lost at home. Mihaila was a reserve. Man starter. It's frustrating Man didn't score yet. He could have 3 or 4 goals by now, but he's just unlucky.

·
Registered
17,370 Posts
Parma lost at home. Mihaila was a reserve. Man starter. It's frustrating Man didn't score yet. He could have 3 or 4 goals by now, but he's just unlucky.
Yeah. It seemed like a key game for Parma. They could have started an upward streak, but lost and are once again on a critical situation

Hard to understand why Mihaila didn't start. Man did well, just needs to be a bit more accurate

15461 - 15480 of 15513 Posts