Xtratime Community banner

15361 - 15380 of 15398 Posts

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
Mihaila with a good shot...seems like the only inspired player for Parma. They look completely lost in offense and defense. Zero movement, they move the ball like a snail and veteran players fail in the easiest passes....a lot of work ahead of them....

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
Zirkzee incredibly selfish, passes like half a century later than he should've...which lead to a sloppy pass to Mihaila which went too far and lead to Mihaila missing a chance which looked bigger than it actually was (very hard to convert that shitty pass)...commentator said Mihaila should've passed to Gervinho, don't think that was possible with that horrible pass.
Cyprien is the french Cocis...his decisions drive me crazy.

·
Registered
17,115 Posts
Yeah, they are completely lost No ideas, no plan.

However, I think Mihaila tried harder than Man. It's certainly difficult to come from receiving all the balls on a team with a clear plan to a club where no one gives the ball to you. And of course, the level is much higher
Still, I saw some lack of motivation towards the end of the game. Hope it changes

Gervinho is terribly selfish

·
Registered
17,115 Posts
Man's body language looked bad in this game, he seemed really frustrated.

Yeah, I noticed the same. He moved around hoping for a pass that rarely came

I guess he feels the pressure and high expectations, while not being specially regarded by his teammates. That's one of the things our players need to overcome to succeed abroad

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
Yeah, he'll have to earn respect first...he can't expect to have the same role like at FCSB from the start. It's not a good sign and attitude towards the coach.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,616 Posts
Reactions: The Rumaniac

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,616 Posts

·
Registered
70,224 Posts
Mihaila 20 minutes. Man 5. Both entered, once again, while losing.

Impossible not to like Mihaila in the few minutes he gets. I think he's the only one in that fucking club that really cares and tries.

·
Registered
17,115 Posts
The good thing is that Mihaila showed quality, while this time with few minutes Man tried and gave what should have been an assist.

Of course always loosing it's extremely hard to do something, on a team that does so bad

·
General Iordanescu
29,731 Posts
Mihaila was involved in goal 1, too. Laid off the ball to the LB who crossed for Cornelius' (!) goal. Apparently both Mihaila and Man got a yellow for fighting?

·
Registered
17,115 Posts
Such bad luck for Parma this time. They played well but also allowed Udinese to attack them too much on the second half after.a great first one. It's a real shame cause our players have it a lot easier when the team isn't so desperate

I think it was the best game so far for both our boys, but with some problems aswell

Mihaila got a penalty, was involved in the first goal, was close to scoring a good chance due to his speed, but also missed a couple of very good chances. He also had some good combinations. Got tired rather fast (maybe the lack of rythm) and failed to do defensive work that his team needed. He was searched a lot by his teammates, it seems they start to rely on his qualities

Man was much more active this time, had some good offensive actions (one great dribbling) and seemed a bit more confident on the ball. Too bad that once again he played mostly when his team was in it's worst moment

15361 - 15380 of 15398 Posts