Xtratime Community banner

15341 - 15360 of 15398 Posts

·
Registered
17,115 Posts
Parma coach:

"Eu am dorit jucători deja pregătiți să intre, nu este o întâmplare locul din clasament. Serie A este un campionat dificil, e clar că am nevoie de jucători gata să fie pe teren, așa mă înțelesesem cu conducerea.

Eu am spus pe cine vreau, dar nu întotdeauna sunt ascultate doleanțele antrenorului. Am un singur atacant, pe Cornelius, de aceea nu reușim să înscriem goluri"

If he's unhappy with the club directors, it can be dangerous. He maybe shows his disagreement by simply not playing the players they brought to him.

Yeah, it's dangerous. I read they want to bring Pelle and Callejon now...very bad news for our players. It could be the case that he wants to make a point. Like Petrescu leaving U21 players out of European lists. Coaches are stubborn that way

I think Man will play much more, but he wil.be under pressure and subbed if he doesn't perform right away. Mihaila will have it harder to get minutes

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,616 Posts
How the f can they bring Callejon and Pelle when they just got Zirkzee on loan already and it’s deadline day? That’s just ...

Ah yeah , Pelle is a free agent. He’s more a striker though so probably not as bad for them as Callejon would be. **** man, I can’t believe this, just play them you paid all that money for what, Mihaila did nothing wrong so far he even scored. So annoying

On the other hand I get they want to stay up at all costs but really ...

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
Parma is acting like a headless chicken on the transfer market.
I don't have a good feeling regarding Mihaila....and he'd be the last one to blame for all this, when parma suddenly decides to sign 5 strikers in a short period.of time. It seems like the club signed some players but their "new" coach wasn't to happy with them or had different ideas and they went completely nuts, signing more strikers than some clubs sign in 3 seasons. Not sure if this a good strategy to save your season...

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,616 Posts
Zirkzee is confirmed, Pelle will probably sign on a free

Callejon is staying at Fiorentina, at least that is good news

A lot depends on whether D’Aversa has the guts to switch back to the old 4-3-3 which worked the previous season, or more of the same thing..

If so, it could be good for Man and even Mihaila

Like that, front 3 starters (for now) probably:
Gervinho-Pelle/Zirkzee-Man

Subs/backups:
Mihaila-Zirkzee/Pelle-Karamoh/?

At least I hope..

Reactions: NoName

·
Registered
17,115 Posts
It's good if they don't get another winger. But they bring 3 new fowards, and Mihaila who became available in january. What a mess

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,616 Posts
True but I also think guys like Sprocati don’t ever play anyway and Kucka will drop to CM more often now . Cornelius probably plays less if at all now with Zirkzee and pelle joining

So mihaila can still be Gervinho’s main replacement on the left, I think/hope
And Man hopefully main one on right ahead of Karamoh

But a lot depends on formation too.. it’s tough, let’s see

Reactions: NoName

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
Contrary to Callejon the others made atleast some sense (Pelle and Zirkzee being central strikers/target players which the coach seems to want) so him not signing is good news.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,616 Posts
Great goal in a weak match by Rangers (for their standards), it shows great attitude and initiative though that he took it upon himself to just bang it there when the team needed it most.

I really like how he’s turned his season around, I just hope he continues like this and Gerrard gives him the continuous starts he deserves as such

His statistics

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,616 Posts

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,616 Posts

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
D'Aversa unsurprisingly puts Mihaila and Man on the bench again....if they relegate, they'll relegate with over 20M spent on 2 players who rot on the bench....I know it's too early but why do you buy them if you don't use them...we are not talking here about peanuts, Parma can't spend this amount of money just for the fun of it....Parma's strategy seems to be disastrous...

0:1 down against Bologna after 20 minutes....0 shots on goal...Parma offense still working like a charm...never change a winning team!!

·
Registered
17,115 Posts
Yeah, it's frustrating. A conservative coach is a big problem for our players. He'll probably introduce Karamoh or Cyprien next

Or Zirkzee instead of Cornelius, cause a dutch young player has to be better than a romanian one

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
Man came on for the 2nd half. Really sad for Mihaila, scores 1 goal in 210 minutes after being injured for several weeks....and now he might be (hopefully not) one of those players who just fill space on their bench with no real chance to play.

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
I don't want to be insulting but our NT looks more professional on the pitch than this Parma. I can't see any tactical plan whatsoever. They look completely lost, tactically and mentally. I don't know who's to blame because I don't follow them regularly, but as it stands now 6 games, 1 point, 2:11 goals...D'Aversa has zero arguments...

15341 - 15360 of 15398 Posts