Ilie Balaci ❤
11,456 Posts
ahhh, I had to accept cookies to see it lol. Got it ! :D

Reactions: The Rumaniac

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,456 Posts
Tudor Baluta is on the bench for Dynamo vs Ferencvaros

Adrian Petre was involved in the first goal for Cosenza in their 2-1 win over Monopoli in Coppa Italia.
First 90 mins for him in a long time...

Reactions: The Rumaniac

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
Sarmasan posted that Petre gave an assist against Monopoli. I hear he also took control of Africa

Ratiu started for Den Haag on their cup game aswell

·
Registered
70,107 Posts
Tudor Baluta debuted in Champions League playing some minutes. Maybe he'll get more minutes against Barcelona as Sydorchuk was sent off.

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
Chiiriches with an outstanding performance against Napoli, but he was taken out because of an injury...it didn't look serious, but it's terrible with this guy

The youngster Raul Steau was on the bench for Sassuolo, because they missed many players

Pascanu returned for Ponferradina

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,456 Posts
Wtf, he came out because of an injury,m? I saw it was 88 minutes so didn’t think much of it.. if it’s not serious that’s good but **** sakes man..

Great game from what I’ve read and seen though, yeah.

Dobre on bench for Dijon

Dragomir players 76 minutes for Perugia and put a good performance in midfield although not outstanding

Pascanu decent performance despite 3-0 loss, it’s good he’s back

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,456 Posts
Delete, this was a mistake

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
Nedelcearu scored for AEK and played the whole game. One transfer that seems to be working, as he plays for a much more competitive team

@Hagibest I seem to remember that Marin, probably has romanian origins

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,456 Posts
hahahahahahaha of course he has it

Finally back in the side and the opportunity to play over a suspended player, and yet here he is the only one with COVID

EDIT: it's not only him but five other players and five staff.. harder to blame him now. Still infuriating, we can never catch a fucking break

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,456 Posts
15181 - 15200 of 15215 Posts