Xtratime Community banner

15141 - 15160 of 15224 Posts

·
Registered
16,903 Posts
Maybe Pascanu opens the Spanish second division for more Romanian players.

Yeah. We have a very important Serie A season ahead. Many players that can reopen a top league for us. Spain should be another one, adapting should be easier for our players, as it was before

·
Registered
16,903 Posts
Mitrita scored another double. Nice finish for the first, and impressive run on the second. The marking is quite bad tough

They beat Higuain and Matuidi's team

·
Registered
16,903 Posts
Marin started for Cagliari on a terrible game against Atalanta. He gave an assist to Godin from a corner.

Came out at Min. 66. He doesn't look 100% physically, but IMO is starting to show his qualities

·
Registered
25,533 Posts
Marin started for Cagliari on a terrible game against Atalanta. He gave an assist to Godin from a corner.

Came out at Min. 66. He doesn't look 100% physically, but IMO is starting to show his qualities

·
Registered
9,242 Posts
MLS looks so amateurish in some moments (the 1:1 for example)....friendly games in the park look more organized. What is defense?!

The well known commentator (hate him for his over the top reactions and doing way too many bad metaphors per game) called the 1:2 a thunderbolt. 😅

·
Registered
25,533 Posts
MLS looks so amateurish in some moments (the 1:1 for example)....friendly games in the park look more organized. What is defense?!

The well known commentator (hate him for his over the top reactions and doing way too many bad metaphors per game) called the 1:2 a thunderbolt. 😅
MLS is tactically bad and the game is much slower but there are several interesting player's who would do well in Europe. What is weird is that, usually, European coaches don't do well here.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,461 Posts
Tucudean retired from football :(

Even though he has been dealing with heart issues for awhile, still a bit of a shock to bear this, at 29 years old he only just started hitting his pens a couple years ago.

Just a shame we couldn’t see more of him.. he really became such a good player, much better than in his earlier years abroad. Could have helped CFR more in Europe and even the national team

·
Registered
25,533 Posts
It's really understandable, though, to retire after two heart surgeries.

·
Registered
16,903 Posts
Chiriches started and gave an assist after one of his classic runs.

Marin played the whole game, even after playing for the NT on wednesday. Very good news, also because they won

Nedelcearu played the whole game for AEK. He got booked

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,461 Posts
Reactions: The Rumaniac

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,461 Posts
Wow I read Sarmasan posted Micovschi was called, and he finally made the bench. Big surprise about Ilie. Is he an internacional?
I feel like I’ve seen his name in one of the squads Gica posted before, and transfermarkt says he played once for Romania U17. So not an unknown for our federation

Sadly even with 5 subs none of them played, I was hoping at least a Micovschi to play the last few minutes considering what a fan of Genoa responded to me about him.. hopefully he won’t be dropped back to the reserves when the players are back or he gets some chances before then.. otherwise he should just be loaned or sold next chance he gets...

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,461 Posts
Apparently the reason is he is still positive for COVID-19 along with Gagliardini, while the others have recovered already..I swear all of our footballers have been touched by this damn thing.. very frustrating

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,461 Posts
wait... does this mean he can't be called back in the squad for the next CL games too?? that's incredibly idiotic if so

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,461 Posts
Reactions: The Rumaniac
15141 - 15160 of 15224 Posts