Xtratime Community banner

14861 - 14880 of 14891 Posts

·
Registered
69,662 Posts
Something you don't see usually. Petrescu defending a young player (maybe just because he's the son of a friend):

Întrebat ce părere are despre declaraţia lui Răzvan Raţ, din urmă cu câteva zile, cum că Rangers este ultima şansă a lui Ianis Hagi să demonstreze că poate fi un jucător valoros, Dan Petrescu a replicat destul de radical, luându-i apărarea tânărului fotbalist:

"Fiecare are părerea lui. Eu fiind antrenor de atâţia ani, am o altă experienţă şi mă gândesc că, indiferent ce va face la Glasgow, el o să mai aibă şanse. Are doar 21 de ani. Nu e neapărat o scuză, dar poate să fie motivul vârsta. La 21 de ani nu este uşor. Nu ştiu unde juca Raţ la 21 de ani, să îl întrebaţi. E greu la 21 de ani să zici că nu ai nicio scuză. El trebuie să aiba un antrenor cum are acum, care are încredere în el. Pentru că Gică mi-a spus că în prima repriză Ianis a jucat foarte rău şi oricare alt antrenor l-ar fi schimbat. În schimb, antrenorul a crezut în el, l-a lăsat pe teren şi Ianis l-a răplătit. Deci el trebuie să aibă un antrenor care să aibă încredere"

·
Registered
16,217 Posts
Something you don't see usually. Petrescu defending a young player (maybe just because he's the son of a friend):
Petrescu also added: "If I coached Ianis, he wouldn't play at all for 2 years, I can't risk my offers from China using U30 footballers, but even after those years Ianis would still be able to become a good player"

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,217 Posts
Petrescu also added: "If I coached Ianis, he wouldn't play at all for 2 years, I can't risk my offers from China using U30 footballers, but even after those years Ianis would still be able to become a good player"
I was somewhat unsure if he actually said that or not, that’s how much I believe Petrescu hates young players / has some stupid stubborn ideas

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,217 Posts
This might be more of a post for “The Future,” but 18yo CB Eduard Dutu scored for Fiorentina U19 against Roma in the Primavera 1 league. They lost 2-1, but he’s a regular starter for them it seems.

Born in Rome, but played for our U17 NT at least once according to transfermarkt.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,217 Posts
Ianis played til minute 75 for Rangers in the Scottish Cup, he didn’t score or assist but not his fault really... he gave some great passes but Morelos and others missed the chances. Was very active in the first half, apparently a bit less in the second half.

Rangers fans love his technique and vision, but I think the rest of the team has been letting him down a bit in moments, but maybe they’re getting better again (based on the second half).

Also, he gets fouled a lot but stupid refs don’t give it usually

·
Registered
16,217 Posts
This might be more of a post for “The Future,” but 18yo CB Eduard Dutu scored for Fiorentina U19 against Roma in the Primavera 1 league. They lost 2-1, but he’s a regular starter for them it seems.

Born in Rome, but played for our U17 NT at least once according to transfermarkt.
I think he said he will play for Italy not Romania. One junior in Italy said that, not sure if it's him

Edit: Yeah, it's him

Maybe at 27 we can have him, like Dumitru Cardoso :D

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,217 Posts
Yep, as starter again and against the first place team, West Brom. It’s good, but let’s see if he can score from an open play in this game too..

Marin on the bench for Ajax against Vitesse in the Dutch Cup, same for Tata in Lyon vs OM.

Hagi starter again for Rangers, created again some good chances and the fans love his passing, but his teammates are really really wasteful and not up to par at times.. hope they wake up soon, apparently they were much better before the break.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,217 Posts
More fucking disappointment, welcome to the never ending shit that will suck the soul of you and that is Romanian football..

Hagi subbed off in minute 82, after the positive comments I read about him in the first half, he played like a “passenger” and was “terrible” according to several fans in the second. Shame. Just hope he doesn’t make a habit of it and becomes more consistently good like the other games.

We really have no luck, whether it’s the Rangers players messing up his opportunities or now he returns to a “passive” level.. I really hope it all works out because I don’t want another Puscas situation here. Or rather any Romanian footballer situation these days..

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,217 Posts
Well Baluta is on the bench even at Den Haag now vs PSV.. I hope it’s not the start of another wasted time, maybe it’s a fitness thing? Damn..

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,217 Posts
Ianis game vs Livingston postponed til tomorrow btw.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,217 Posts
Hopefully not. An impossible game for the today BTW
Yeah hopefully he’s gonna get subbed on at least.. impossible it may be for his team but it’d be a great experience for him to face PSV

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,217 Posts
Puscas had an involvement in the other goal by Meite too btw, he stopped to allow him to take the chance pretty much

14861 - 14880 of 14891 Posts