Xtratime Community banner

14841 - 14860 of 14891 Posts

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,215 Posts
Oh damn you’re right I’ve seen his name more in the stats table. I guess I saw both and just assumed different teams , but that’s probably good news then

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,215 Posts
We knew this move would be great for him, so much like Alibec and Budescu too, brilliant technically and strive when they feel trusted. And Sumudica made it clear from the start he would be trusted and immediately gave him a starting spot.

And this isn’t just some bottomfeeder team, it’s the league leaders on his debut. Sure it’s not like playing the top Bundesliga teams but still a good contest, and he destroyed them lmao.

Very happy for him, these moves / loans this window can really help our chances for March, gives Radoi some solid breathing room for callups too.

Just a shame in the case of Nedelcearu, Marin, Dragus, and others.

But if Radu starts for Parma as he should, Hagi keeps imposing himself (Gerrard clearly likes him a lot), Dobre with Wigan, Baluta with Den Haag, etc.. things may be looking up for our younger players again soon.

Puscas is still a disappointment I must say. I don’t know what to make of it yet but can only hope his cards improve over the next year

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,215 Posts
Tata was against Lyon’s keeper in their 2-1 loss to Nice in Ligue 1.

He apparently made some good saves, not sure if he could have done much on the goals (havent seen replay yet).

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
We always knew that Maxim is a player who is involved in a lot of goals if used properly. A pity that he was wasted on the bench for most of his time in Germany. Every coach praised him but not one was ready to give him a real chance and trust in him. Trying to use him as an 8 only, even if he always adapted as much as possible, was a mistake considering where his strengths lie.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,215 Posts
Get ready for another shitty game for Puscas where he gets subbed off in the 60th minute. They’re losing 1-0 currently to Cardiff city, the team he scored that long mazy run goal against.

Honestly he’s been part of a shambles. Really poor choice of club. What a shame.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,215 Posts
Wow, seems even my pessimism was too kind, he got subbed off in minute 46 (half time or first minute of second half??).

What a brilliant season for the guy.....

Btw, not that this applies to Puscas anyway but I read somewhere the other day that 87% of Romanian exports from Liga I fail abroad (or it might have been specifically the top 5 leagues). Not sure on the time range they counted for but... that’s bad...

I just hope these recent loans and Maxim’s new situation in Turkey can reinspire them and the NT for March. But we have a very long way to go..

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,215 Posts
Ianis started for Rangers vs Hibs (one of the best teams outside of Rangers and Celtic) and scored the winning goal in the 84th minute! A first time shot in the bottom corner.

Good for his confidence, and he looked lively all game from what I read. Had some good passes, dribbles, and volley saved. Too bad in the first half Rangers were mostly hoofing it up.. if they get their shit together as they were before the winter break, things could look really good.

Hope he keeps this up

Refs in this league are awful though, amateurish

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,215 Posts
That was a good volley

Happy for his goal, but especially for the confidence of Gerrard with him. He made him to start, and kept him on the field until he scored. That's trusting a player. Hope it lasts.
Exactly that. Most of our players right now are in an insecure moment, and even for players in general, it’s difficult to be near your best if there isn’t trust.

I just hope Rangers keep improving and dont implode, if Gerrard stays awhile he can really help Ianis I think. I hope they catch up to Celtic!

Btw, a lot of Rangers fans making jokes about the fact that it’s an omen because of it being on his father’s 55th birthday, and they are chasing their 55th title

14841 - 14860 of 14891 Posts