Xtratime Community banner

14821 - 14825 of 14825 Posts

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,135 Posts
Tatarusanu played in the League Cup for Lyon where they beat Brest 3-1.. but he was heavily criticized by fans for some little mistakes, imo he didn’t play bad and got a 6.9 rating on sofascore.. I mean he is approaching 34 years old and it was only his second match of the season, I don’t understand what these stupid people expect... and many comments from fans were actually racist and abusive towards him. Incredible some people...

Seems we have no luck coming our way, even when our players have serious mindsets and have quality they get screwed by coaches and fans alike.

See the Marin situation, who was used improperly most of the time and even when he plays decently in the chances he got, he still gets dropped.

With Ianis, he played well in many games but then suddenly got dropped, now he’s a backup for what?just because he didn’t fit the system perfectly? Why buy a player that doesn’t fit your system? Unless they just expected him to be more versatile and adapt, but even then it seems like he didn’t play so bad the way they used him..

Then Radu who is young yet starts every game for Genoa and saved them many times; yes he had a couple of mistakes but not usually game changing, the reason he has so many goals against is their god awful defence and it would be worse if he didn’t save them many times. Now even he doesn’t play there.

It’s these things that give me little hope for our football even when I see us having many talented players with better mindsets than some in the recent past. It seems too difficult to break down that reputation “barrier” with the coaches and fans, who give little trust to them simply because of nationality. So idiotic, but it seems the only logical explanation, or at least a big part of it now.

At least Dobre seems to be liked by his coach...

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,135 Posts
Dragus played from minute 84 against Zwolle for Standard. Apparently he scored an offside goal.

Even though this doesn't seem great that he didn't play as much as he did vs Dortmund, I think he has good chances of playing more this second half of the season. Standard's main striker Emond left for Nantes; that leaves Cop, Avenatti, Oulare, and Sa as striker options besides Dragus. Cop is crap, even though MPH still counts with him, Avenatti is decent but lacks confidence, Oulare is always injured, and Sa doesn't play and has chances to leave still.

Ianis was starter for Genk in a 1-1 against Koln, no idea how he played. Genk played two friendlies today, seems more of the starting players were in the other game against Ferencvaros...

·
Registered
16,153 Posts
Puscas returned, came in on min 66, and Reading equalized on aggregate time. It was an own goal from the defender marking Puscas, so he was involved.

Marin started on a friendly for Ajax. Ten Hag said good things about him (for example that he has great technique) , and said he must adapt to the "decition making" pace that they have on Ajax. At least this would indicate he'll remain

Andone back in training, he should be fit in february

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,135 Posts
Dragomir played from minute 55 for Perugia against Napoli in the Coppa Italia. He got a 6.7 rating according to SofaScore.
A bit strange he didn't start since he usually does..

Stats:
19 touches, 13 accurate passes (92%), ground duels 4 (2 won), aerial duels 1 (1 won), possession lost 2, fouls 1, clearances 1, tackles 2.

14821 - 14825 of 14825 Posts