Xtratime Community banner

14781 - 14800 of 14825 Posts

·
Registered
16,153 Posts
Petre started today again and got subbed in the 62nd minute, seems not only he has trouble scoring this season but their whole team.. it’s a little disaster

Marin finally started today in a big game vs AZ Alkmaar, played 83 mins, and got a whoscored and sofascore rating of 7.3. But for some reason a lot of Ajax fans on Twitter saying he played badly and to send him to the second team.. I just don’t get it.

I couldn’t watch myself, anyone know for real?
I watched what I could, streams were bad. He seemed more active towards the end, before he got replaced, taking a more active role. But can't say much about his overall performance. Ten Hag clearly congratulated him when he was replaced, which would indicate he liked his performance. That's what counts now

·
Registered
5,801 Posts
Alibec. He's the man if he keeps this form. He makes the difference like no other of our strikers.
He had the potential to be a Mutu level player back at Inter. I remember when he got his first start, it seemed as if he were going to be a 100 million euro player. His off-field antics and attitude led to him doing absolutely nothing remarkable. He was Ronaldoesc as a ST. Big frame, good vision, finishing.. what the heck happened?

He has the qualities..

·
Registered
9,116 Posts
Dobre making the bench at a good PL club is a really good accomplishment imo. You don't make the bench because you are a nice guy...it means he has actually qualities, especially making the bench as a Romanian at his age.

Marin has to make the most out of his playing time he gets right now.

·
Registered
9,116 Posts
Hagi came on in minute 69 and assisted a few seconds later the 4:1. At least he seems to be one of the first subs, therefore very close to the first team.

Maxim came on in minute 74 (also first sub) against Dortmund.

·
Registered
5,801 Posts
Hagi came on in minute 69 and assisted a few seconds later the 4:1. At least he seems to be one of the first subs, therefore very close to the first team.

Maxim came on in minute 74 (also first sub) against Dortmund.

Hagi's career is starting to look a lot like Maxim's ironically. I thought Maxim took that corner.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,135 Posts
Second half of Trapani 1-2 Pisa just started, Marius Marin starter and got an assist so far.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,135 Posts
Good news for Dragus. He had already made the first team bench this past week vs Anderlecht, and now that Limbombe is returning to France after being injured on loan, Standard's manager is seriously considering to give Dragus more chances.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,135 Posts
Tata played his first game of the season for Lyon in a 4-1 win over Toulouse in the French league cup (Coupe de la Ligue).
He made a few decent saves, nothing he could have done on the Toulouse goal either.
6.8 rating on SofaScore - 3 saves, 100% pass success rate (18 passes).

Marin left on the bench the whole game vs Telstar in the Dutch Cup, looks like they rather wanted to try some younger options in midfield for this game.

Dragus on the bench for Standard in the Belgian Cup vs Boloni's Antwerp. Hopefully he comes on in the second half.

Baluta starter against Valencia B in the Premier League International Cup, while Ratiu doesn't seem to be in the Villarreal B or A teams today.

90 mins for both Papp (Sivasspor) and Tosca (Gaziantep) in the Turkish Cup as CBs.

90 mins again for Dragusin in Juve U19s win over Genoa U19s. Think he scored 2 goals in the past few games too, 1 vs. Genoa, 1 vs. Torino. Also won the Juve youth player of the year award I saw, doing quite well for a 17yo CB.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,135 Posts
Wtf? I’m sorry even if they bring him back as starter, surely there’s no way Inter would let their promising young keeper go to waste for the rest of the season? If they get Perrin, Inter should recall him and loan him out somewhere else.. surely there’s some decent teams out there that could use him. He has enough Serie A games under his belt by now. Would be pure idiocy...

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,135 Posts
Wow seems you’re right, his idiot agent doesn’t want him to move. How idiotic. These morons at Genoa bringing a keeper in when the keeper isn’t the problem... it’s their garbage defence most of all. Then midfield and attack. But the keeper is last, the lack of clean sheets were rarely his fault.

I can’t believe this, I’m furious. What chance does he have at inter next season if hes gonna sit out for months now... wow wow wow....

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,135 Posts
I’m still struggling to understand this news... I can’t believe his own agent would want him rotting the bench for months... how idiotic. I’d rather he go back to Inter and at least train with Handanovic if that’s the case.. but better yet if he got loaned for the rest of the season to another club needing a keeper.. but I guess the thing is that you rarely see keepers getting brought in as starters midseason. And of course the exception will end being Perin, won’t it..

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,135 Posts
I think I misread some quotes actually.. because another one I read said his agent doesn’t understand why they’re bringing in Perin because the problem at Genoa is with the keeper.

So then what’s the plan?

14781 - 14800 of 14825 Posts