Xtratime Community banner

14761 - 14765 of 14765 Posts

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,937 Posts
Dragus with some nice actions on the left wing to beat a player but then as he approached the box and was doing the double stepover, he should have passed, but went around the two defenders and got taken down. Arguably a penalty, hard to tell with the quality

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,937 Posts
Standard fans on Twitter seem to be saying good things about him, they really like his talent but one also mentioned “you can see why he would be hard to manage.”

Anyways, hopefully this means he’s gonna get more minutes in the league too, and maybe even get a start sometime..

·
Registered
16,070 Posts
Standard fans on Twitter seem to be saying good things about him, they really like his talent but one also mentioned “you can see why he would be hard to manage.”

Anyways, hopefully this means he’s gonna get more minutes in the league too, and maybe even get a start sometime..
The only report I found (Google) had him on the bench the whole game. How strange. I'm glad he got to play then. How many minutes?

BTW Ianis on the bench the whole cup game, Genk got eliminated

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,937 Posts
The only report I found (Google) had him on the bench the whole game. How strange. I'm glad he got to play then. How many minutes?

BTW Ianis on the bench the whole cup game, Genk got eliminated
Wtf? That’s weird, because if you check flashscores (what I check for results and such things), it shows it.

He played from minute 71.

14761 - 14765 of 14765 Posts