Xtratime Community banner

14701 - 14720 of 14771 Posts

·
Registered
5,762 Posts
And Sanmartean, he could still probably do more than Stanciu
The sad part is that Hagi could even do more than Stanciu did in this campaign. What bothers me about Stanciu is that they gave him the reigns as the main dude and he miserably failed. He missed several penalties, wasn't clutch and all because he scored one screamer in his first couple games.

I'm sorry to bring this bad news but Sanmartean should have ran the offense and that shouldn't have changed. He was clearly doing a good job at building up the play from the back.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,944 Posts
Marin played from minute 81 vs Heracles yesterday.

I have no idea how well he played tbh but his sofascore rating is 6.7, not like he had much time to do anything.

His stats:
6 touches
4 accurate passes (80%)
1 key pass
1 accurate cross (100%)
Lost possession 1 time

Clearly deserves more time.

And Hagi sat the bench the whole game for Genk under the new coach... I really don’t understand his situation either, he was playing well until he got dropped. It’s a disaster.

Baluta didn’t even play for U23s this week or make the bench for seniors, but maybe that’s partly because of the international break?.. either way, I read they are monitoring his development and probably want to send him on loan in January.

Brighton have some really good youth talents btw

·
Registered
69,552 Posts
Razvan Lucescu won the Asian CL with Al Hilal.

Second Romanian coach to do this performance after Anghel Iordanescu, who won it in 2000 and 2005.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,944 Posts
Benzar on the bench yet again for Lecce.

A couple days ago, Marginean (DM/CM) scored a hattrick for Sassuolo U19s in their 5-1 win over Sampdoria U19s in the Primavera 1.
And right now in the same league, Blanuta (ST/RW) is starter for Pescara U19s vs Genoa U19s. Sava (GK), on loan from Juve, also on the bench for Pescara, and Dumbravanu (CB) on the bench for Genoa.

Dumbravanu represented Moldova U17s but also has Romanian citizenship.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,944 Posts
Dragus scores two goals against Gent U21s today, Standard U21s won 3-1.

I don’t know how he played aside from the goals, but I hope he has improved his selfishness on the ball and making smarter decisions, not falling so easy to the ground because of the refs in Romania, and working harder in every aspect.

·
Registered
16,073 Posts
Dragus scores two goals against Gent U21s today, Standard U21s won 3-1.

I don’t know how he played aside from the goals, but I hope he has improved his selfishness on the ball and making smarter decisions, not falling so easy to the ground because of the refs in Romania, and working harder in every aspect.

Good news. I doubt all that will happen at once. But if he plays he'll improve for sure

·
Registered
5,762 Posts

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,944 Posts
Ianis Hagi played 11 minutes for Genk in their 4-1 loss to Salzburg in the CL.
He got a 6.5 rating by sofascore. He should be getting more time than that...

Marin of course benched the whole game against Lille.
Stanciu taken off after 58 minutes. 6.7 rating on sofascore.

Do I even have to mention Tata?

·
Registered
5,762 Posts
Ianis Hagi played 11 minutes for Genk in their 4-1 loss to Salzburg in the CL.
He got a 6.5 rating by sofascore. He should be getting more time than that...

Marin of course benched the whole game against Lille.
Stanciu taken off after 58 minutes. 6.7 rating on sofascore.

Do I even have to mention Tata?
down 4-1, getting ten minutes.. might as well not even enter the game.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,944 Posts
Keseru is a starter today. Still our most frequent player at a high level.
It’s kind of a technicality though, I wouldn’t call the Bulgarian league a high level even though he plays for the best team there and thus qualifies for Europe often.

We could have many such players if Romanian teams didn’t choke so badly or get bad draws, or even the other players in other weak leagues too

·
Registered
5,762 Posts
It’s kind of a technicality though, I wouldn’t call the Bulgarian league a high level even though he plays for the best team there and thus qualifies for Europe often.

We could have many such players if Romanian teams didn’t choke so badly or get bad draws, or even the other players in other weak leagues too

It's better than mid/low table Championship side though.

·
Registered
5,762 Posts
😂 I'm so happy to have him....where would the NT be without him!?

Rotariu leading with Astana against Manchester 2:1 (82 minutes played).
Talk all we want about being positive.. Keseru is our most prolific scorer. 9 goals in 12 games this year, 100 goals in the past 5 years. He averages 20-30 goals per season since 2009 outside of 2013. More than 100 in the past 5 years and around 200 career goals.

Name a Romanian player that has anything close to those numbers? NoName comes to mind since (maybe) Danciulescu?

14701 - 14720 of 14771 Posts