Xtratime Community banner

14661 - 14680 of 14773 Posts

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,978 Posts
At half time, it's 2-0 for Galatasaray vs Sivasspor.

Both goals were scored by Andone, one was a great diagonal shot from outside the box after cutting with the outside, the other a penalty he won himself.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,978 Posts
Puscas taken off in the last 15-20 mins bs Preston today. 0-0. I don’t think he is ever going to score for this club again ... the strange thing is he is doing pretty much everything right apart from scoring. His team is in a bit of chaos too, but the fans are losing it with him and he desperately needed a goal today. It’s a disaster.

Hopefully he isn’t Keseru 2.0..

·
Registered
69,564 Posts
I think everyone thinks the same. He was extremely clumsy in his actions vs Norway. If he had been a bit sharper we would have won

But it's still good he took the chance of starting for Galata so well
He has a good chance to be starter against Real Madrid on Tuesday.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,978 Posts
I read that Ianis injury not serious, he might still play vs Liverpool.

Marginean started and played 63 mins for Sassuolo U19 and Steau played from minute 58.
They tied 3-3 vs Empoli U19.

·
Registered
69,564 Posts
Andone starter as expected.

It would be something to have our players playing against Madrid, Barcelona and Liverpool this week.
Even Marin could play against Chelsea (with Hategan as ref).

In that sense, we're in a better situation than past years.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,978 Posts
Puscas finally scored for Reading after a mistake that led to the opposition scoring, 1-1 vs QPR, it's still the first half.
He made a nice run from the left wing, scored a diagonal goal next to the post from just outside the box.

Hope this opens the door for more goals, because his movement has been amazing all season just struggled with the finish and sometimes not the greatest service to him.
This Ejaria kid on loan from Liverpool is really good too, great ball from him.

·
Registered
69,564 Posts
Andone with a couple of good chances against Madrid. His movements really good.
But Galata is very limited as team. I don't think this team would win the title in Romania, honestly.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,978 Posts
Andone with a couple of good chances against Madrid. His movements really good.
But Galata is very limited as team. I don't think this team would win the title in Romania, honestly.
Sounds a lot like the Puscas situation at Reading lol.
Great movement, has had some poor finishing until now but then again has had a lot of bad service too. But I think with Baldock and Ejaria he plays better.
Good goal for his confidence, if he can get on the ball more and keeps getting into those good positions/runs, I'm sure he'll put more way soon. But Reading is a weird team, it's difficult. But he can do it.

·
Registered
5,764 Posts
Ianis is either not fit and his father tried overstepping by claiming that he was, or Ianis is not going well at Genk. Today they play the worst team in the league, a huge opportunity for him to showcase himself and he is on the bench.

1 of two things are happening-

Dad is getting involved and shouldn't be
or
Ianis is simply not that good and has been inflated by Dad.

Either way, not a good sign for Ianis considering this is the one game where he could see a ton of the ball and work some magic.

At some point in time Dad needs to take a step back and let Ianis become whatever he will. He made him captain when he was a child and completely fabricated his career early on.. Now he's regressing because he was never really that special or great.

Ianis is 21 years of age now, and is not a starter. Guys let that sink in, He's had 5 full seasons of professional football, and is not a starter. That's not a good sign at all.

Yes, he has 3 goals in 8 appearances but two were penalties.

What we need to question is if this kid is going to be an average player at best throughout his career. He is an adult now, 5 professional seasons in and a few months in Belgium with very sub-par competition in the lineup. This doesn't look very good for him.

I mean, put it this way.. he's not the next Hagi. His dad had 40 goals at this point in his career and was one of the best players in the world, having many massive offers with RESISTANCE against his transfer by the government. Ianis has had a pusher paying off everyone and anyone to move his career ahead but hasn't really made it.

I thought after the u21's he'd take his game to another level, but it's beginning to be clear that he isn't worth a fraction of his transfer fee.

·
Registered
69,564 Posts
Let's stop 'killing' our own players. Ianis got injured the other day; he'll be a starter again soon. Those toxic messages like the one you wrote aren't helping anyone.

·
Registered
5,764 Posts
Let's stop 'killing' our own players. Ianis got injured the other day; he'll be a starter again soon. Those toxic messages like the one you wrote aren't helping anyone.
He's never been starter. He has played 400 of a possible 900 matches he's played in. 1300? he's been available for.

I think we need to be realistic about our prospects and where they are at.

Tatarusanu- Not a single minute for Lyon
NIta- Bench player for Sparta in Czech League
Radu- Starts in Serie A

Benzar- Bench player for Lecce
Tosca- Starts in Turkey
Bancu- starts in Romania
Nedelecaru- Starts in Russian 5 man defense
Rus- Hungarian league player
Iulian Cristea, Burca= Average Romanian league players
Mogos- is that serie b or c?
Stanciu- a star in czech league
Deac- a star in a weak romanian league
Marin- bench player in holland
Anton- plays in russian league
Mitrita- star in MLS
Hagi- Bench player in Belgium
Cicaldau, Bordeanu, Coman, Nistor = better players in weak Romanian league
Keseru- losing starting spot in Bulgaria due to age
Andone- told off his club, is falcao's backup
Puscas= relegating to 3rd league in England.

Compare that to 10 years ago. We had people complaining about La Liga and Serie A starters being in the lineup over Liga 1 players when the league was twice as strong. Our 3rd national team was stronger than today's first 11.

Vlad Munteanu, Reghecramphf, Nesu, Radu, Sergiu Radu, Sanmartean, Ghioane, Mazilu, Maftei, Niculescu, Danciulescu, Bucur, Coman, A.Stoica, Niculae, D.Niculae, Dica, Sepsi, Alexe, Caramarin, Luchin, Matei, C.Matei, Papp, Bilasco, Radut, Apostol, Nicu, Varga, Costea, Moti, Parashiv, Popa, Ropotan, Tanase, Stancioiu, Stanca, Buga, Margaterescu, Patrascu, Pulhac, Balan, Bostina, Badoi, Ogararu, Alexa, Marin, Moldovan, Bratu, Bundea, Mitea, Plesan, Rada, Zicu, Oprita, Cernat, Schumacher, Vintila, Aliuta, Miu, Parvu, Neaga, Tararache, Kitita, Mara, Raducanu, Dumitru, Baracuan, Lincar, Stoican, L.Rosu, Mihalcea, Petre

Those are guys who didn't start. It doesn't even include guys that didn't get capped. They all for the most part played more than 80% of our current NT and in stronger leagues. Almost every one of those guys could make our NT now, and couldn't in 2006ish

·
Registered
69,564 Posts
Ionut Radu did well tonight against Juventus but he failed in a corner kick resulting in a goal for Juve.
He tends to do these mistakes that spoil a good performance.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,978 Posts
Marin played from min 72 in Ajax 4-2 win today. I read he played very well, Ajax fans are starting to be more interested in him starting again over Alvarez. It’s about time he got his chance again, the last game he played he was good too so I don’t know why it took this long...

Anyway, we have to have some hopes now that he’ll start in the next game or at least get more mins and keep doing well

14661 - 14680 of 14773 Posts