Xtratime Community banner

14641 - 14660 of 14777 Posts

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,983 Posts
I'm really starting to get worried about Puscas, he's going through a disaster with this mess of a club, Reading.

He's not helped himself at times missing some 'sitters' as they call it.. but also doesn't receive much or very good service around the box. It's disgusting how many fans have turned against him and it's obvious his confidence is low and there is a lot of pressure. I don't know where he's gonna end up if he doesn't score soon, even if it's not entirely his fault. People went from calling him one of the best young strikers in Europe to a terrible, 'useless' player. I know there's these kind of fickle fans everywhere but it's astonishing how many of them are pushing this. I hope for his sake he leaves in the winter if things don't turn around, but then again I dont see the club losing out on so much money so soon.

I just hope he doesn't get dropped again, I don't see the alternative strikers doing much better than him anyway.

Why oh why did he have to join this shitty club, he really thought they were going to be promotion candidates :wallbang:

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,983 Posts
Puscas signed his death certificate today guys. You can forget about him scoring any goals in championship, the guy is a joke there for some reason. Well, most of his team is but he definitely doesn't help himself in the small chances he does get. He keeps ****ing up, I don't get it.

I have no faith in Romanians anymore, ever. They just let me down, every ****ing time.

There's no point in having hope when you can see a player like Puscas doing so well against Germany U21s and Spain seniors but can't hack it in the ****ing Championship.
Even Andone who raised abroad didnt do great in premier league and plays in Turkey now (on loan but still).
Stanciu was a bust even if he looked good in one CL game this season, because he plays in Czech league when we had much higher expectations for him.
Maxim dont even get me started on..
Baluta gets no mins at Brighton except for in the cup, which I guess isnt the worst but I'm still disappointed, he should be playing first team football on loan in the championship if he cant play prem yet.

our special U21 generation that was supposed to change everything has yet to show much, we didnt see many transfers and so far Ianis is the one showing the most promising signs abroad... Coman if he can't get away from Romania but again, I don't know what to think anymore. Apparently players I thought were truly good and could make it at a decent level (Puscas right now) are apparently 'shit' in the eyes of everyone. And I'm starting to believe it.

I'm giving up on it all guys.

Sorry if I'm being dramatic, it's hard to keep defending players for so long, you start to feel like a fool...

I really hope I'm wrong

·
Registered
16,090 Posts
Well, the new generation has a keeper doing well in Serie A, Marin at one ofnthe best teams in the world and Ianis showing promise.

Coman looking his best so far

Petre scores in Denmark. Baluta is in the Premier league, being in the bench is not bad for a 20 y old. Pascanu looks great, no matter what Leicester did

I think those are good signs for suchbyoung players

Puscas is great for the NT. Maybe he needs to feel comfortable and this team doesn't seem very good

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,983 Posts
Also, @Hagibest don't waste time convincing anyone. Fans are like that. He was the best after his first goals, he is bad now, he'll be good again if he scores
You're right, I'm feeling a bit less negative today. I'm so eager for us to finally have a solid bunch of players playing well in top leagues so we can have a real national team and get our reputation back after so many years. But it's definitely not easy to make that comeback, hard for managers and fans to trust them because of all these years, and even the players themselves have to get past a mental block and adapt.

BTW, congrats on the match yesterday, I watched in my Boca shirt at the bar but.. :( River is just too strong, they create so many dangerous attacks. And you have a good coach.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,983 Posts
Good news, Hagi starter vs Napoli (behind Samata in a 4-3-3) and Stanciu vs Dortmund (AM in 4-2-3-1)

We'll see about Marin vs Valencia later, but he'll probably be on the bench again..

·
Registered
16,090 Posts
BTW, congrats on the match yesterday, I watched in my Boca shirt at the bar but.. :( River is just too strong, they create so many dangerous attacks. And you have a good coach.

Oh, too bad you are on the wrong side of the boat :D

Yeah Gallardo is a phenomenon as coach, he's making history

It's not over yet but it's looking good for River

·
Registered
16,090 Posts
Both Ianis and Stanciu were OK. They could even score. Some good crosses by Ianis.
It's very positive that they play and do well at such level.

In Ianis case the coach trusts him and these games are important to test him on a high intensity

For Stanciu because being on the czech league he can show if he is wprthy of a higher level and, maybe, get noticed

BTW Hagi had a big chance of scoring the winner

·
Registered
16,090 Posts
Nedelcearu started for UFA. DK what was happening but at least he has a game before the NT ones

Andone started for Galatasaray, but didn't do much. They drew 0-0 against Stancu's team

Puscas had another weak game and was replaced

·
Registered
16,090 Posts
Radu looked bad in Milan's first goal. Marin forever benched it seems.

Can we rename this thread?!
Yeah, things are not going well for most players
I don't get it, Marin had a good game amd then got 0 minutes. I don't think he was bad in most of the games. Doesn't seem like a fair treatment

·
Registered
69,568 Posts
About Dragus:

Internaționalul român are, în continuare, încrederea antrenorului Michel Preud’homme: „La început e mai greu, ce peste tot. Eu am vorbit şi cu antrenroul şi are încredere în mine, dar trebuie să mai aştept puţin, să muncesc în continuare ca să mă obişnuiesc cu tot ce înseamnă campionatul belgian. Uşor, uşor o să mi fac loc.

În mare sunt cam acelaşi stil de antrenamente.Tot pe posesie, pe jocuri foarte multe mult cu mingea, deci nu e foarte schimbat din punctul ăsta de vedere. Dar ca intensitate e un pic mai ridicat”, a spus jucătorul crescut de Viitorul, pentru Telekom Sport.

14641 - 14660 of 14777 Posts