Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It appears as if CL will be the ONLY delusion of the season.
Some news from the official site on our youth sector- with the three primary youth teams Primavera (primarily players born in '83, but a few older players are allowed at Primavera level), Beretti ('84) and Allevi Nazionale ('85).

Primavera:

The Primavera team won it's division ahead of Torino after going unbeated for the last 16 games of the league- winning 15 as far as I recall it.
A little week ago they played Brescia away in the first leg of the Primavera league quarter finals and won 4-1. Pericard, Frara and Guzman (x2) were the scorers (the article says something about Guzman also scoring two at PAOK Saloniki, but I suppose he was there to be looked at, as PAOK and Juve has entered a collaboration, and I guess Guzman may go there on loan next season).
So- the Primavera are almost certainly through to the semifinals.

Beretti:
Juve won it's division-a cool 16 points ahead of number two. In the last game of the league format yesterday (or Sunday) they faced Inter (who are midtable) and won.... 10-0!!!!!!!!
Four goals by Palladino, doppietta's from Sorrentino and Dos Anjos a other goals from Kovalenko and Chiumiento.
The Allevi team will face Vinovo in the play-offs.

Allevi Nazionale:
Juve drew 1-1 away to Castel Di Sangro in the last match of the normal tournament, which means they're ready for the play-offs, but surrendered the first place to Genoa on the final day of the normal tournament. They will meet Parma in the first round of the play-offs.

Well, well, well.... 10-0 against Inter :D :cool: .
I wonder what the reaction would be from such a result from the serie A side ;).

Ciao.

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
Glen said:

Well, well, well.... 10-0 against Inter :D :cool: .
I wonder what the reaction would be from such a result from the serie A side ;).

Something about Refs, bribes and Moggi I should imagine.:howler:

Funny that even though we may be strong at youth level, there aren't too many coming through apart from occassionally sitting on the bench during an injury crisis.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Re: Re: Success on all fronts- Juve-Inter 10-0

Mikey said:

Funny that even though we may be strong at youth level, there aren't too many coming through apart from occassionally sitting on the bench during an injury crisis.
it's a real shame, i think we should give our kids more chances

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Well as far as i know, milan has the best youth..they are like 2 time defending primavera champs

all in all one really must wonder why the last "juve boy" graduated so long ago?

Lav

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
it amazes how all the teams in italy overlook their youth.

juve have so many players who have and are still being overlooked.

Guzman should be given a go in the seniors next season, eh showed that he can be a god player against arsenal.

same as pericard, gasbarroni, frara.

what happened to Rigoni and Max Vieri.

Ergic has been great for his switz side as has O'Brien.

Are we going to try any of these players at all, or will we just spend 50 billion dollars buying other teams talents?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Yuck this thread displays the arrogance and cockyness of the Rubentini around the world!:yuck:

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Forza Vieri said:
Yuck this thread displays the arrogance and cockyness of the Rubentini around the world!:yuck:
Well, I think your post displays stupidness of c0cksuckers around the world.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts