Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Administrator
30,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with the request of LUZ (and Fangio...)

I have no idea of the number of black/white, Fangio. However the idea is dangerous, because just looking is treacherous. After all mixed blood is the rule.

Renato is the one from Atletico-MG

The team that started a friendly with America last week, Renato Scored the winning goal was : 1 - Renan, 2 - Rodrigo, 4 - Edcarlos, 3 - Leonardo, 6 - Rafael, 5 - Roberto, 7 - Alê, 8 - Renato, 10 - Evandro, 9 - Diego Barcelos, 11 - Rafael Sobis.

And here is the list with all the players. I am sure, You LUZ, will reckon more players in the list

LEONARDO Santos F.C.
JOÃO LEONARDO Guarani F.C.
GLADSTONE Cruzeiro E.C.
RODRIGO DIAS C. Atl. Mineiro
RAFAEL Coritiba F.C.
ROBERTO Guarani F.C.
ALÊ São Paulo F.C.
DIEGO Fluminense F.C.
FERNANDINHO C.Atl. Paranaense
RENATO C.Atl. Mineiro
EVANDRO C. Atl. Parnaense
AMPARO S.E.Palmeiras
DIEGO S.C.Internacional
QUIRINO C. Atl. Mineiro
PAULINHO BETANINE.C. Juventude
RAFAEL SOBIS S.C.Internacional

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
hey man, I guess you are kiding,jejeje, you know what I think, and you put it in better words, was back then when things were wrong and showed a non accurate face... anyway is a good squad?
I read in AS that Colombia is really willing to take our usuall first play, I know that Tocalli is with a big smile draw in his face, and really or he has a hidden Maradona, or the team played really well in training, which by the way was just few days, because they get together really late, I heard the same from Brazil, and the Colombians are taking it since long and really comitt.
Anyway I read that the Brazilian coach thinks this tournament is hardest than the WC, because of the technicall level of the NT involve, certainly a word out of the trend...

Man no offense, but what the hell with all the latest Diegos? some hidden prohibited admiration???? don't tell me they are playmakers, cause it gets worse....

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
I long for the day that those gutless Conmebol officials will put Argentina and Brasil on the same group.

One can only dream...

·
Administrator
30,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man no offense, but what the hell with all the latest Diegos? some hidden prohibited admiration???? don't tell me they are playmakers, cause it gets worse....
I have no doubt that this huge number of Diegos is an Open Admiration.18, 20 years ago (because the Diegos are not over) before the whole "I am better than Pele" thing started Diego was really admired here without any problem. (The whole off-field problems would not change it a little, because those dramas usually make the person to be more liked rather than disliked)...

anyway is a good squad?
There is a good number of players I do not know. But I think will be a light team with speed. I like Renato, I like Fernandinho (one of those play everywhere players), this Diego from Internacional is skilled...

·
Registered
933 Posts
Rafael Sobis is very good too.

Too bad only 1 player from Rio was called up (Diego from Fluminense). It just shows how bad the football in Rio is right now. :sob:

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
Why wasn't Evandro Roncatto called up?Oh well,that is great news for Argentina.:thmbup:

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Well so we have similar teams because taking out Garay, and two forwards Peirone and Boselli, the rest are small, let's hope, wizards, Messi, Lavezzi, Barrientos, etc....in paper, though Argentina didn't have much time to train, has to be a very vertical team, cause even the skill ones; Barrientos, Sosita (injured), Lavezzi and Messi, are more than nothing vertical dribblers, with the tank upfront Peirone, whose btw ratio of goals in Youth NT the few time he played, usually a sub, is impressive, in his short careere he must have like three hat tricks...

·
Registered
933 Posts
Purger said:
Why wasn't Evandro Roncatto called up?Oh well,that is great news for Argentina.:thmbup:

He is good but he still has to play more at the Guarani first team before being considered as an option for the U-20 team.

·
Administrator
30,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I agree Garrincha, with much like ususal:)
I hope you also agree with me ;)

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Dribble&Trix said:
Sorry
Seems like I´ve got hit in the head
I see stars everywhere
Yes, it's BEAUTIFUL, isn't it? :proud: :star: XT should be like this all year!! :happy:

·
Administrator
30,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would not think so, too many stars would make it look like another club...with this blue-underwear background then...

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
You should really use an Atletico-MG avatar when the bet-honoring time is up, JC. It would look good on ya, and give your posts a more distinctive look. ;) Just my opinion.

·
Administrator
30,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You should really use an Atletico-MG avatar when the bet-honoring time is up, JC. It would look good on ya, and give your posts a more distinctive look.
When I joined I looked for one, there wasnt and I am too lazy...
well, if the rumour are true and Botafogo is signing Fabio Jr. I am sure that I and Roberto Gallo will use the Bota's avatar for other month to thank Bota for this :)

Well, returning to the game,

Brasil 5 x 0
Evandro twice, Filipe, Renato and Quirino scored. Walk in the park or I must say, mud.

·
Registered
933 Posts
JCamilo said:
When I joined I looked for one, there wasnt and I am too lazy...
well, if the rumour are true and Botafogo is signing Fabio Jr. I am sure that I and Roberto Gallo will use the Bota's avatar for other month to thank Bota for this :)

Well, returning to the game,

Brasil 5 x 0
Evandro twice, Filipe, Renato and Quirino scored. Walk in the park or I must say, mud.

Quirino was great in this match. :thmbup:

Now let's see how Brazil will do against Paraguay.

·
Registered
111 Posts
can someone post the schedule for the games?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts