Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The recent lonac discussion about how Bosnian personalities look like has inspired me to create this thread.

First up is Sead Hajrovic:

He looks like a German Kid, that probably eats too much. Look he is even trying to eat his own medal...

Miralem Pjanic:

Pjanic is the true Guido in all of us. A symbol of the Roman-Illyrian alliance that conquered the civilized world. When not playing footbal for Roma, Pjanic can occasionally be scene frequenting Paulies bar in Trenton, New Jersey.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
I can totally see Hajrovic being the German kid who can't resist eating a bunch of chocolate, kind of reminds me of that German kid from the simpsons lol

Pjanic a guido? No way do I see him like that. For me its the complete opposite. Pjanic always struck me as quiet and humble. I can't picture Pjanic even visiting a dive bar in Rome, let alone a shithole like jersey.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Said Husijenovic looks like an ultra Bosnian nationalist neo-nazi.

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can totally see Hajrovic being the German kid who can't resist eating a bunch of chocolate, kind of reminds me of that German kid from the simpsons lol
Yeah, I was gonna mention that but I forgot the dude's name. Wasn't it Gunther or something? :howler:

EDIT: nvm, his name was uter zorker lol:

·
Registered
36,124 Posts
the bih forum gets wierd...

·
Registered
116 Posts

Lets do this ala Stormfront style:

Notice the alpine-nordic features of Muslimovic here. He resembles a quintessential condescending Swedish douchebag that knows he's superior than you due to his aryan features but never outright acknowledges it.

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^ This thread started out good, then people started to talk about neo-nazis and it went downhill from there.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
y'all ****** gay.

Emir Spahic resembles a guy who hangs out at his neighborhood kafana in a city like Zenica, he would be the guy to go to if you wanted to buy cocaine or an ak-47.

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
the bih forum gets wierd...
:thumbsup:

Haj brisite ovo sranje i tjerajte ovu djecurliju odavde. Ovaj forum iz dana u dan sve gori i gori ...
:thumbsup:

The way the thread started i thought people would post look-alike pictures but majority post one photo and then make comparison to a character they created in their head.....

·
Registered
36,124 Posts

·
Registered
36,124 Posts
Crafty little sod..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts