Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant believe they abused Muzzy Izzet yesterday! those ********s need a good axe in the head to teach them how to behave!!!! can anyone be so ****ing idiot!!!! burn mother****ers burn! :(

I got really pissed off when I hard this! :(

They should be ashamed! I wish Fowler will tease them again if he scores against them! bastards! :(

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
How did they tease Izzett - was it the stabbing incident?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes,can you believe it? :(

Ther guy refused to comment...

IDIOTS! :(

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
That's disgraceful and the thing is that no normal person would make the link.
I bet they thought they were funny well I hope Everton get fined. This is sick. Why can't the tragic loses be remembered as a warning and not sume bull**** way to get at a class player who had **** all to do with it. I actually like Everton and it's ironic that this is what I would expect of the Leeds fans (I still remember them booing for the minute silence after Matt Busbys death).
There's no excuse for it.
If there's anything that has shown the bad side of football it is this incident - it's like a story of greed, violence etc.
I hate all of this and wish people would step back and see that two families lives were majorly affected by this.
Izzet has done no harm so leave him alone.

------------------
WITH HOPE IN MY HEART

M

·
0 Posts
I'm an everton fan and I was disgusted by some of the yobs shouting these things.

I agree. The club should be fined. Although, I can't help feeling that Izzet would have been abused by any set of visiting fans this weekend.

Still, it was unacceptable and I feel quite ashamed that Evertonians are capable of it.

R

·
0 Posts
Everton football club moved quickly to send a personal apology to Izzet and to Leicester FC about the behaviour of the fans.
I have to agree with a previous statement though. The same thing would have happened with every set of fans in the country, so I don't think anyone should be too hard on Everton. It just happened to be their fans on the day.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
How can they dare to do that? What has the guy done to them? He is guilty because his father is turkish?

Same thing goes for galatasaray! are they guilty for what a few bas****s have done?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts