Xtratime Community banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Volkan on the goal was 2 feet from the ball, make an effort you fack. Anyways, Kuyt missed 2 good chances and a penalty but don't worry he will start every game the rest of the season. He's been poor and would like to see Sow come in for him. Diego and Alper have been MoM's so far by far. Topal maybe third. They have been controlling the game. We are playing well, should score more in the second have. Gokhan went down at the end of the half holding his groin so I say take him out and put in Hakan Cinemre. I think he's really a CB but he's been rated high so give him a go. I know thought if he made a mistake we'd never see him again so that's the problem with that.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Few things.

Diego has been pulling the strings and has been fantastic. Keep giving him the ball so he can maestro it up in there.

Kadlec was absolutely right to be mad at Bekir and Gokhan, they destroyed the offside trap on his own goal there.

Kadlec worked his tail off to get back even with everything so kudos to him.

Hasan Ali needs to stop crossing the ball. i think he's had 8 crosses in there and hasn't landed 1, pass it back to Diego or Alper instead sergeant buzzcross.

The team is actually playing quite well, we're absolutely dominating, we just need to finish. If we play like we do in the 2nd half, it should be a comfortable win barring Serkan heroics.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Diego is amazing. His passes are quality and 1000 levels above everyone else at FB.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Diego is amazing. His passes are quality and 1000 levels above everyone else.
100% accurate today, but also maybe he's just having a really good game against a really shit team?

Anyways he should be starting from now on

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Its only right that a fluke would beat Serkan. 2-1. I wonder if Serkan asks himself why he never performed like this when he was given the chance?

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
100% accurate today, but also maybe he's just having a really good game against a really shit team?

Anyways he should be starting from now on
Reminds me of the same comments Alex was getting from many fans in his first few seasons too.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Good for Webo, after all that happened with his mother lately the guy needs something good. That tackle at the end on Sow looked bad and he grabbed his knee. Hope it's nothing serious. I don't think they had a shot until after the 80th minute. We dominated, shouldn't have been that difficult to win but got it done in the end. Nice to head into the international break back at the top. Diego, what a game.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Emenike is such a frustrating player. He has strength and pace but he just blows at everything else.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts