Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Şükrü Saracoğlu Stadı
November 8th, 20:30

We are back at the top of the league and welcome Rize this Saturday. Caner is suspended, Hasan will most likely play LB. He had a good game when he came in against Besiktas but we will lose some of our attacking threat down the left wing without Caner. Emre is injured again, this time for a minimum of two weeks so expect Diego to return to the starting 11. Bruno Alves' ban is over so let's see who starts at the back. Bekir and Kadlec were solid against Besiktas so I would continue with them. Ismail has to keep the intensity high after a good win last week.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Like to see Diego start with RM and Topal in the middle, I feel that is a pretty good balance and keep Alper on the wing. He's been really good the past couple games.

Both RM and Emre have been able to spread the play rather well, so at this point it looks like most of the players are able to hop on and do something, except for Selcuk of course.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry to butt in here

I'm traveling through Istanbul on Saturday night and am trying to get a ticket for this game. My internet search has not turned anything up that I can use.

Can someone point me in the right direction of how I can get hold of a ticket please?

Thanks again and good luck.

Worsel.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I'm traveling through Istanbul on Saturday night and am trying to get a ticket for this game. My internet search has not turned anything up that I can use.

Can someone point me in the right direction of how I can get hold of a ticket please?

Thanks again and good luck.

Worsel.
Go on www.passolig.com.tr

There is a new system in Turkey now if you want to go watch a game lol
All I could say is GOOD LUCK !!! :)

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Volkan Demirel, Gökhan Gönül, Bekir İrtegün, Michal Kadlec, Hasan Ali Kaldırım, Mehmet Topal, Diego Ribas, Raul Meireles, Dirk Kuyt, Alper Potuk, Emmanuel Emenike

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Yonetim istifa chants and then directly after Aziz Yildirim chants. Like who are these people. :palm:

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Diego has played amazing really. All his passes are spot on and he is beating his man every time. Alper was solid too in the first half of the half. I'd say Hasan Ali has wasted all the crosses so far, Diego has fed him numerous times and even by chance he should have connected with someone by now, which he has not.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts