Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Atatürk Olimpiyat Stad
November 2nd, 19:00

We come into the second derby of the season only one point behind BJK. They dropped points today at Erciyes so hopefully we can take advantage. Bekir is back from suspension but Alves is still out. Emenike looks like he will take back the starting spot up front. He needs a goal to boost his confidence and it's getting in his head. Once he bags one he could go on a streak. We have been playing better since the Akhisar loss, but still have trouble not scoring from open play. Also already playing BJK, GS and TS away in the first half of the season I think is an advantage. In the second half when teams are desperate for points they all have to come to Kadikoy. Gokhan Tore will miss this game due to suspension which is a big loss for them but Kerem Frei came in and scored twice today so have to watch him. Jose Sosa, Serdar Kurtulus and Mustafa Pektemek are also out.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Well there you have it. Our resident in-depth expert predicts a Fenerbahce win due to circumstances of the clubs.

In other news, 2+2=5.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Webo is heading to Cameroon tomorrow for his mothers funeral on Saturday then will fly back Sunday morning.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
This derbi is hands down the best in the league in the last few years now. Always entertaining, nothing dirty, the fans are normally civil.

Looking forward to this. Fenerbahce is not playing good football at all and we're slowly transitioning back to Aykut football and weening out the risque attacking football that apparently our board wants but won't let happen. Idiots.

But I digress, should be a good game with Besiktas having the edge since they have been performing the best in the league in my opinion so far.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Volkan, Gokhan, Kadlec, Bekir, Caner, Topal, Emre, Meireles, Alper, Kuyt, Emenike

Subs: Mert, Hasan, Topuz, Selcuk, Diego, Sow, Webo

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Caner is arguing with the ref with a yellow card. So ****ing stupid

1 - 20 of 42 Posts