Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Şükrü Saracoğlu Stadı
October 4th, 21:00

Hopefully last week is in the past and we see a better performance against Konya because that was dreadful. They are out to a decent start only 2 points behind us and Hleb is always one to cause problems for a defense. Egemen, Volkan and Emre continued to train individually and Mehmet Topuz is now added to the injury list. He sustained a partial groin muscle tear yesterday. Looks like Meireles is back to full training. Ismail really needs the players to work on corners. We had 10 against Akhisar and I couldn't remember one that we even challenged. Way too easy for them to clear set pieces.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
A loss at home will seal Kartal's fate. The team has to rebound this game or its going to be true chaos because you know that fat ass in charge is going to micro manage the shit out of this club more so than ever before.

·
Master Debater
20,647 Posts
A loss at home will seal Kartal's fate. The team has to rebound this game or its going to be true chaos because you know that fat ass in charge is going to micro manage the shit out of this club more so than ever before.
I'm just waiting for the day Aziz says fuk it and starts managing the team himself from the sidelines.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Fat ass needs to be allowed in the stadium first. Then fat ass needs to get a license despite having a pending trial for numerous criminal offenses. I get you're just messing around but any chance of that actually happening is impossible now. Thankfully. Though, the current fanbase deserves to see this club hit rock bottom for unconditionally supporting this corrupt idiot.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Volkan, Gokhan, Bekir, Kadlec, Caner, Topal, Alper, Diego, Kuyt, Sow, Webo

Bench: Mert, Hasan, Alves, Serdar, Selcuk, Meireles, Emenike

2 cb's on the bench and only one real attacking sub in Emenike. If we fall behind we could be in trouble.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Straight red is completely harsh, yellow at best.
'Bigger' teams don't bitch and moan at the refs, nor do they waste time. Thats what little teams do. Its getting old man - I put up with it for years but enough is enough even for me.

The game stops every time Konya flops, now we have to stop it again for bitching on our end. Just go and play your game

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
I totally agree. There is zero professionalism. See if they weren't such whiny pricks all the time, this kind of protest against the ref would be somewhat understandable. But it happens every game.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts