Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Şükrü Saracoğlu
September 21st, 20:00

Last week ended in a 0-0 draw and there are a few teams level on four points at the top of the league. Topal left practice halfway through today with a slight knock and Caner, Meireles and Egemen trained individually. Egemen could finally join normal training in about 10 days hopefully. Word is that Ismail thinks Sow is out of form and could start Webo in his place, moving Emenike to the wing. First derby is week six and it would be nice to get some momentum heading into it. A win here would start it.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
even though hes' been on form we need to bench Emre. He's at fault today for Emenikes little outburst and as we can see he's getting the cards as usual.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
It was. He held him back. Gokhan embellished but the guy clearly held him back from a chance.

Also, Selcuk allah belasini versin artik i am so goddamn sick of seeing this ****ing ****.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
It was. He held him back. Gokhan embellished but the guy clearly held him back from a chance.

Also, Selcuk allah belasini versin artik i am so goddamn sick of seeing this ****ing ****.
don't get it either, we should be putting in topuz or something.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
BS penalty, no ref in their right mind gives a soft penalty like that with 10 minutes left. With that little time left you better be sure it's a penalty.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Can't stand GG's diving antics either but I have yet to see another angle on the position. We all watched the same match so not quite sure how we're determining it is 100% a penalty or not.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Ok-then they should do more to get rid of simulation. He's done it before and he keeps doing it. Not to mention he's the first one to bitch and moan and complain to the refs.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Gokhan Gonul turns into more of a Volkan, Emre , Burak, Caner type of whiner and diver as the years go on. It's so annoying to watch.

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
When you look at the character of the federation, coaches, and players, it should come as no surprise that Turkish league and NT are a steaming pile of shit

1 - 20 of 23 Posts